Feb, Mar, Apr, May
Prices quoted are per person for a minimum of 3 skiers and a maximum of 4. Other options are:
- Courmayeur: prices from € 355 including: 2 drops followed by off-piste skiing on the Mont Blanc or in Courmayeur.
- Gressoney: prices from € 425 including 2 drops and off-piste skiing in Gressoney/Alagna.
- Valtournenche: prices from € 420 per person and include 2 heli drops.
- Verbier: prices from € 600 including 1 drop and off-piste skiing in Verbier.
- Zermatt: prices from € 525 and include 2 drops and off-piste skiing in Zermatt.
- Val Ferret: prices from € 575 with 2 drops.
Please contact me for other possibilities, including multi-day packages.
IFMGA/UIAGM Mountain Guide
I am a professional mountain & ski guide. I have been guiding now since 1994. I have always been into the mountains – skiing at age 4 and secretly sneaking away for overnight bivouacs in the mountains behind my parents house. At age 13, I decided to pursue my airy scrambles for something that looked a bit more fun. I went to work as an assistant bringing out other young teenagers on exciting hiking and more importantly to me, climbing outings. One thing led to another and before I knew it my world revolved around the mountains.
At the age of 18 I moved to France to pursue my passions, later becoming actively involved with the French Alpine Club in Dijon and organizing outings and putting up climbing routes here and there in Burgundy.
In 1992, I entered the infamous ENSA or French guides school in Chamonix and became the first American to receive international certification (UIAGM/IFMGA) through this prestigious school.
Since then I have been making my living as a full time professional guide, climbing and skiing in many of the worlds great mountain ranges. I speak fluent French, some Italian and I am now learning German.
Previously I have worked as a technical consultant for Petzl, and Grivel.
If you are looking for a great adventure, skiing or climbing, please get in touch with and let's discuss about it.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!