I invite you to an amazing 15-day trek in Northern Iceland to discover the incredible wilderness of this country. Join me for an unforgettable experience on a fascinating land!
Iceland’s spectacular landscape offers geysers and hot springs, volcanoes and icefields, wild waterfalls and glaciers. It lies in the North Atlantic Ocean, between Europe and North America. Also, it’s close to the Arctic Circle.
This is a reconaissance hiking, so you need to have an adventurous mind to enjoy the experience. Also, this trek in Northern Iceland is for people with no fear of the unknown!
Every day, we will hike for about 6 to 8 hours. So, you need to be in good physical condition. Some of the key spots of this trek are the following:
- The horseshoe shaped canyon of Asbyrgi
- Jokulsa National Park and Fjollum canyon
- Dettifoss waterfall, the most powerful waterfall in Iceland
- Askja, an explosive volcano, and Viti crater
- The lava fields of Holluhraun.
- The edge of the Vatnajökull ice cap. This is Europe’s biggest glacier!
- The colorful rhyolites, geothermic activity and hot spots of Vonaskard
A previous self-sufficient hiking experience is advised, although not required. Also, be aware we will hike on rough ground.
Contact me if you want to join me on this incredible trek in Northern Iceland! We will spend an unforgettable time on this amazing and wild land.
Price per person
|Group of 3||2280EUR|
|Group of 4||2280EUR|
|Group of 5||2280EUR|
|Group of 6||2280EUR|
|Group of 7||2280EUR|
- Guiding fee
Skill level required
Fitness level required
Rucksack weight: about 20 kg