Ultimate adventurous sea-kayaking tour with one night camping on Rebun Island!
This is the best tour of mine if you’d like to experience a wonderful outdoor slow life in nature!
West coast of Rebun Island is the cliff that can not be accessed by car, and is just an untouched hidden scenic location.
Spend your day at where nobody comes except you. I believe you will have a great time with bonfire that comforts you.
It is a good tour for beginners too.
Day 1: Meet at Kafuka Port Ferry Terminal at 10:00 am. First, we will do the gear check: food and equipment, followed by a briefing about the tour schedule and basic precautions. After the briefing, we will move to Motochi Beach, where we start our trip, and load our baggage. Now we are ready to go! We will paddle along the west shore of Rebun Island, passing Jizou Iwa (Ksitigarbha Rock), Kotaki (Small Waterfall), Rebun Taki (Rebun Waterfall) and Uennai Area. We will arrive at our camp site around 3:00 pm and pitch the tents. Before dinner, we can enjoy kayak fishing and snorkeling. We will stay in the tents overnight.
Day 2: After breakfast, we will clean up the camp site and start our day. We paddle to the north enjoying Rebun ocean. We will see Meshikuni-no-saki (small peninsula of Meshikuni), Kasube-Iwa (Kasube Rock) and Sukai-Misaki (Sukai cape). At around 3pm, we arrive at Kafuka Port Ferry Terminal, where our journey ends.
2 people – JPY 42,000 per person
3 people – JPY 40,000 per person
4-5 people – JPY 36,000 per person
Included in Price:-
Guide Fee, Rental Fee for Kayak and other Camp gear
|– Lunch for Day 1 (lunch pack or rice balls)|
– Sleeping mat (free rental available)
– Sleeping bag (free rental available)
– Snorkel set (free rental available)
– Head Torch
– Change of clothes (quick-dry recommended. Cotton 100% is not appropriate)
– Warm clothes
– Rain wear (tops & bottoms)
– Sandals / Sneakers
– Insect repellent
– Drinks (alcoholic beverages, etc.)
I will also provide you with:
- Drink (water)
- Beer (350ml per person)
- Wine (1/2 bottle per person)
- Meals (dinner, breakfast and lunch)
- This tour’s minimum participants will be 2 persons.
- If you would like to drink more alcohol, please bring them yourself.
- You can extend the trip to longer than 2 days if you desire. Please contact us and enquire.
- The participants should be over 18-year-old.
- Please provide a phone number to which I can contact you by phone call, SMS, or Facebook messenger, etc. In case of bad weather / conditions and itinerary change or cancellation is expected, I will contact you at least 2 days prior to the trip. If not, I will reconfirm the trip 1 day before the trip.
- For your safety and comfort, please follow the instruction given by the guide during the tour.
- Route will be chosen by the guide depending on the ocean conditions. West coast of Rebun Island is susceptible to the weather like winds or swell. As this tour is weather-sensitive, we may change the tour to sea-kayaking or trekking at calm and safe area in Rebun Island.
- Please bring cameras that have waterproof / dust proof features. Sea-kayak tour is an all day activity on water. We do not take responsibility for damages to cameras or other equipment. Free rental of water-resistant case for cameras is available upon request.
Please see Cancellation Fee as below in case of last minute cancellations:
- For cancellation on the day before the trip – 50% of Trip Price
- For cancellation on the day of the trip – 100% of Trip Price
Price per person
|Group of 2||42000JPY|
|Group of 3||40000JPY|
|Group of 4||36000JPY|
|Group of 5||36000JPY|
- Guiding fee
- All meals during trip
|Kafuka Port Ferry Terminal at 10:00 am|