The Ascent of Villarrica Volcano is one of the most attractive and unforgettable activities in the area for all tourists who visit us. This activity is suitable for people over 14 years old and in a good physical condition.
The Villarrica Volcano or Ruca Pillan (house of the devil), it is 2847 meters above sea level and is one of the most active volcanoes of our continent. It is an attraction for visitors, since everyone wants to get the top to see lava explosions inside the crater.
Some highlights of the trip are:
– La Capilla: old chairlift with a beautiful view for photography
– Piedra Blanca: Where the glacier begins in the normal route
– The Plateau: Excellent place for resting and enjoying the view of lakes, volcanoes and mountains.
– La Colada: Place where we have to ascend with precaution because of the fall of ice and rocks (depending on the season)
– The Top: Staying in the crater depends on the weather conditions and activity of the volcano.
– View from the crater: A wonderful view of Quetrupillan and Lanin’s volcanoes.
Contact me if you are interested in this adventure!
Price per person
Some things to bring with you: Food (like chocolate, sandwiches, fruits, etc.), 2 liters of Water, Money, Chairlift.