ISHINCA CLIMBING AT 5530 M
This summit is perfect for acclimatization with easy difficulty to climbing up, the normal route is on the west ridge, between col of Ranrapalca & Ishinca mountain. Offer a breathtaking mountain view from the summit, where we will be surrounded over 6000m. snowcapped peaks as: Chinchey mountain, Palcaraju mountain, Tocllaraju mountain and Ranrapalca mountain, including impressive Huantzan mountain.
• Maximum altitude: 5530 m. (Ishinca summit).
• Difficulty: Moderate.
• Duration: 3 days / 2 nights.
• Preferred time: May – September.
• Location: Cordillera Blanca.
• Average temperature: Between 13° C – 23° C during the day/ at night -05°C to – 02°C.
DAY 1: Huaraz at (3100m) – Pashpa village at (3600m) – Ishinca base camp at (4350m). (Driving time: 2 hours / walk time: 4 hours (walk up).
Departure from Huaraz at 8:00 am, toward north side of Callejon de Huaylas until Paltay town, from this place we will turn to the east until Pashpa village at 3600m. on dirt road, where we will meet with our donkey driver, who is going to load our climbing gear until base camp at 4350m, where is located our camping spot. Overnight camp at Ishinca base camp.
DAY 2: Ishinca base camp at (4350m) – Ishinca summit at (5530m) – Ishinca base camp at (4350m) Climbing time: 10 hours (ascent & descent).
SUMMIT DAY we will prepare our climbing gears and tools very early at 2:00 am, after that we will have breakfast then we will begin walking up toward Ishinca mountain at 5530m, we walk up on switchbacks until reach moraine about 3 hours, we will climb up around 2 hours from the glacier edge until the summit, from the summit we will enjoy spectacular sunrise and splendid mountain view, we will see more than 10 summits over 6 thousand meters around us including Ranrapalca mountain, then we will descent on the same route up until base camp. Last night camp at ishinca base camp.
DAY 3: Ishinca base camp at (4350m) – Pashpa village at (3600m) – Huaraz. (Driving time: 2 hours / walk time: 4 hours (walk down).
After our breakfast we will pick up our climbing gear, after that we will walk down along Ishinca valley until Cochapampa, where our private transport is waiting us to back Huaraz. End our expedition.
OUR CLIMB PRICE INCLUDES:
• Qualified mountain guide.
• Cook specialized in normal and vegetarian dishes.
• Full first aid kid.
• Camping equipment (double sleeping tent, matrass, and etc.).
• Equipment and cook tools (cook tent, chairs, table and full utensil kitchen).
• Climbing gear (climbing boots, crampons, harness, ice axe rope, etc).
• Personalized service of “K2 Peru Adventures”.
• Donkey driver, who is allowed to drive 5 donkeys.
• Donkeys service to transport our climbing logistic.
• Private transport from Huaraz – Pashpa / Pashpa – Huaraz.
• Climbing meal (breakfast, picnic or lunch and dinner).
• The meal contain enough carbohydrate to recover the lost energy during the trek (omelet, soup, fresh fruit, meats, pasta, raze, hot drinks, coca tea, which is ideal for altitude sickness).
• You should do early book to get special discounts.
• For booking validation you should deposit a 40% of total price, and rest 60% you pay when you arrive to Peru or Huaraz.
• Our accommodation service has hot water, private bathroom, TV with cable connection, restaurant, cafe shop, which is located at down town.
• Bus service from Lima – Huaraz – Lima with “Cruz del Sur or Movil tours” with Wi-Fi connection.
• Dear visitors you should know that our company service is available to provide wherever information regarding our trip, for detailed information you should request us and we will reply as soon as possible, because we have an expert guide available.
• Our trek rates can change according the book time and number of participants, contact with us for more information please.
THE PRICE NOT INCLUDES:
– Climbing permits to Huascaran National Park 65.00 soles.
– Alimentation in Huaraz city.
– Sleeping bag (adequate -15° C).
PERSONAL CLIMBING GEAR:
– Climbing boots.
– Polar Tec or wool gloves.
– Sun hat.
– Polar Tec or wool cap.
– Sun glasses UV protection.
– A back pack between 40 l to 70 l.
– Light weight Waterproof jacket Gore-Tex.
– Light weight Waterproof pants Gore-Tex.
– Water bottle.
– Sun scream.
– Personal first aid kid.
– Hiking poles.
– Overcoat clothes.
– A camera.
– Sleeping bag -15° C.
– Personal toilets and small synthetic towel.