Join me for this amazing ascent of Mount Dombai Ulgen, the highest mountain of the Western Caucasus in Russia. The mountain is 4040 meters high and represents a famous icon of the Russian’s mountaineering history.
I’m a local certified mountain guide and propose you to go up there together ! You’ll find here my 10-program which could vary based on the weather conditions.
We will meet in Cherkessk and drive to Dombai Village (125km, 2,5h). We will stay for the night in a hotel.
We will be training and climbing on some rocks in the village of Teberda. We will organize and check the equipment & food for the ascent. We will be staying for the night in Dombai.
We will be walking from the village of Dombai to the camp at Fisher saddle at 3600 meters high. The night will be spent in a tent.
Day 4 – Dombain Ulgen summit attend
We will try going up till the summit of Dombai Ulgen taking the normal route and return back to our camp where we will sleep in a tent.
This 5th day will be used as a reserve day in case of bad weather the day before.
We will hike down from our camp to Dombai. The night will be spent in the hotel.
We will go back to Cherkessk and return home.
The price for the 7-day trip is 965€ per person if you are a group of 2. Please contact me if you are alone or more than 2. This price includes the following items :
- Lodging in Dombai hotel according to the programs (3 nights in twin room with breakfast);
- Full board during climbing ascent (4 days);
- 4 transfers in the Caucasus region according to the programs (Cherkessk – Dombai and back, Dombai-Teberda-Dombai);
- Mountain guided assistance;
- Group equipment (tent, roupes and etc.)
- Necessary permits and registration;
- Administrative fees in Karachaevo-Cherkessia Republic.
Please get in touch with me if you are interested about this mountaineering adventure or any other in Russia. I will be glad to you there and allow you to enjoy a great time in the Caucasus.
Price per person
|Group of 2||965EUR|
- Guiding fee
- All meals during trip
- Transport to the start of the trip
- Transport during the trip
- Group equipment
- Permit and entrance fees