I have an intimate knowledge of a large number of British mountains including the Isle of Skye, Scottish Highlands, Lake District and Snowdonia.
I’m available for private courses in all aspects of summer climbing and mountaineering including; hill walking and navigation courses, scrambling courses, guided rock climbing and National Governing Body qualification courses. Examples of common objectives are listed below.
Dates: Year round
Ratio: 1:1 to 1:6 Maximum.
Who’s it for: Anyone interested in hill walking, scrambling or rock climbing.
Cost: £195.00 per day. The cost is divided by the group.
What’s included: Instruction, helmets, harnesses and all technical equipment.
Below is a list of objectives commonly requested and completed by myself:
– The traverse of the Cuillin Ridge.
– The traverse of Liathach, An Teallach and the Aonach Eagach.
– Classic scrambles and easy rock climbs such as Curved Ridge and North Buttress on Buachaillie Etive Mor, Tower Ridge on Ben Nevis and Afterthought Arete in the Cairngorms.
– Classic rock climbs such as Little Chamonix (VD), Troutdale Pinnacle (S) and Glass Slipper (HVS) in the Lake District.
– Classic scrambles such as Cneifon Arete, the Clogwyn Y Person Arete and Crib Goch in Snowdonia.
– Technical rock routes such as Gogarth (E1), Cemetery Gates (E1) and Scratch Arete (HVS) in North Wales.
Feel free to contact me if you are looking for a local to guide you around our beautiful mountains for one or several days of rock climbing, mountaineering (summer and winter) or ice climbing. It will be my pleasure to bring you here and let you enjoy some unforgettable time in the such awesome environment we have here.
Price per person
|Group of 2||98GBP|
|Group of 3||65GBP|
|Group of 4||49GBP|
|Group of 5||39GBP|
|Group of 6||33GBP|