|Stay home - Dream big- Book your next adventure|
• Book with only 25% deposit • Flexible refund policy
Join a certified mountain guide for this fun, scenic and varied 2-day hiking experience in El Cocuy National Park. Explore forested valleys, glacial moraines and get the chance to see a rare equatorial icefield while hiking through this stunning part of Colombia.
Enjoy the stunning scenery of El Cocuy National Park.
Get the chance to see the disappearing Great Snowfields near Güicán.
Explore a traditional mountain village before and after the trek.
Situated in the very northeastern tip of the Andes Mountains in Colombia, El Cocuy National Park is the perfect spot for a hiking adventure!
Over the course of two days, we will explore the various mountain and valley paths in the national park, getting the chance to see some of the 15 snow-capped peaks as well as the lush jungle landscapes interspersed among them.
The day prior to the start of the trip, we will meet in Bogotá, Colombia’s capital, and transfer to a town just outside of the national park on an overnight bus.
The following morning, we will eat breakfast in a traditional village before heading off into the mountains.
The next two days will be spent exploring the various trails that run throughout the national park, before returning to Bogotá at the end of the second day on another overnight bus.
While we’re in the park, we will get the chance to trek toward the disappearing Great Snowfields near Güicán. Here, we’ll get incredible sights of a rare equatorial glacier, something that may not be around for much longer.
So what are you waiting for? Book now for this unforgettable 2-day hiking experience in El Cocuy National Park!
If you like the look of this trip then we think you may also enjoy our 2-day rock climbing adventure to Rocas de Suesca, near Bogotá!
In a place agreed with the client in Bogotá.
My name is Cristian and I am a climbing and mountain guide from Colombia.
Currently, I live in Suesca, a rock climbing paradise situated in the municipality of Cundinamarca. I have 22 years of experience in the mountains of Central and South America and I am the owner of Club Trango Aventura.
Club Trango offers many activities in the most important mountains of Colombia, Peru and Bolivia.
Check out the trips listed below and follow me on an exciting adventure!
Have any doubts? Talk directly with an Explore Share assistant.
The Concierge service is a great tool for when you still haven't decided what kind of Adventure you're looking for and you're open to suggestions
Group of 1
|USD 618 each|
Group of 2
|USD 515 each|
Group of 3
|USD 412 each|
Group of 4
|USD 360 each|
Group of 5
|USD 360 each|
Group of 6
|USD 360 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
• Guiding fee
• Transportation from your hotel/airport (if in area) to the start of the trip and back
• Transport during the trip
• Personal Insurance
• Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• THE PLAN INCLUDE * Transportation: Bogotá - El Cocuy - Guican - Bogotá. * 4x4 transport for the urban helmet tours - Sierra Nevada. * Complete feeding * Accommodation. * Professional service of experienced guides in rock climbing and high mountain with experience in mountains of South America and Colombia. Trained in experiential education and certifications in first aid in remote areas WFR, more than 20 years of experience and recognized in the middle of mountaineering in Colombia. * Local guide with experience. * Accompaniment throughout the expedition. * Permits and income PNN El Cocuy. * We advise during the period before the trip. * Accompaniment on pre-trip walks and CLIMBING DAY in SUESCA, Cundinamarca, for team recognition and contextualization of the mountain. * INSURANCE AGAINST DAILY
There are no reviews yet