Do you want to improve your freeride skiing skills? If you are considering it, find here the best option…
I propose an exciting 6-day program during while we’ll enjoy amazing new routes and learn the right freeride techniques. It will take place in Sestriere, an alpine village located in Italy. It’s known for being a popular skiing resort.
During the adventure, we’ll rest in a 3 stars pretty hotel in Sestriere with breakfast included. Indeed, we’ll have the opportunity to taste the delicious Italian gastronomy.
There are many reasons for why this is an ideal freeride skiing program for skiers and snowboarders and why i like bringing my friends and clients here:
- I offer an excellent freeride skiing course, bringing all my ski experience as a certified mountain guide;
- Additionally, it’s a great opportunity to discover and explore the beautiful and picturesque village of Sastriere. We’ll enjoy the incredible slopes it offers;
- It includes a warm and comfortable accommodation and also the transfers;
- Besides the sportive aspect, this is also a tour around the Italian culture, enjoying the local gastronomy and people. What is more, we can appreciate incredible and stunning landscapes.
Participants must have some prior experience and the basic knowledge of skiing in varied terrain. Further, it’s important to have an excellent physical condition.
Find below the next departure dates.
So, if you have any interest in this freeride program, don’t hesitate in getting in touch with me. We’ll have time to discuss and adapt the program together according to your desires and abilities. My goal at this time is to offer to you a trip that meet your expectations. I’ll be glad to guide you there and help you to discover such a beautiful place!
Meeting and transfer to Sestriere
Meeting at the Briancon or Oulx stations. From there we take a transfer to Sestriere village. This first day we’ll make some ascents and descents. We’ll also practice some security exercises. At the afternoon, transfer to the hotel where we spend the night.
Transfer to Pragelatto ski resort
Freeride skiing in Sestriere
Depart to Prali ski resort
We move to Prali ski resort, where we spend the day skiing in a beautiful valley with incredible routes.
Pragelatto Ski Resort
Last skiing day and return to home
We’ll enjoy the last day in Sestriere. Finally we get back to home.
Price per person
|Group of 5||965EUR|
|Group of 6||965EUR|
|Group of 7||965EUR|
|Group of 8||965EUR|
- Guiding fee
- Half-board meals during trip
- Transport during the trip
- Group equipment
- Mountain guide's expenses
Briancon or Oulx station
- 3 starts Hotel in Sastriere with breakfast included
- Departures from 01/29/2017 to 02/03/2017 and 02/19/2017 to 02/24/2017 costs 965,00 € per person.
IMPORTANT: if you are joining a group, please be aware that I need a minimum of participants to guarantee the departure. You’ll be notified the latest 21 days before the starting date in case I need to cancel because of a lack of participants. Your money will then be transferred back.
This trip is organized by “AZIMUT” - Atout France IM005120010