Find here the ideal place for practicing ski touring in Europe.
The Giant mountains also named Krkonose, lies in the border between Poland and Czech Republic. This natural attraction it’s known for its unique fauna and flora. What is more, it has incredible landscapes. Most parts of the mountains are protected by National Parks.
I propose a 3-day program in which we’ll learn about technical skills of skiing in one of the most beautiful ski resorts in Czech Republic: Pec pod Sněžkou. It offers the best ski routes for ski and snowboarders lovers.
For more information, find below a brief description about this 3-day program in Giant Mountains:
Firstly, we will meet at Pec pod Sněžkou ski resort. After meeting the group, we’ll learn about walking, ascending and descending in the ski routes. Afterwards, we’ll discuss about what we have learnt and organised the next day. During the second day, we’ll enjoy a great trekking time for then put in practice the avalanche skills.
The next departure dates:
– From 12/16/2016 to 12/18/2016
– From 01/13/2017 to 01/15/2017
– From 01/15/2017 to 01/17/2017
– From 01/27/2017 to 01/29/2017
– From 02/10/2017 to 02/12/2017
– From 02/17/2017 to 02/19/2017
– From 02/20/2017 to 02/22/2017
Why choose choose this exotic destination:
– It’s a interesting mountain range. It offer a unique nature as well as incredible landscapes. Indeed, it is a UNESCO biosphere reserve;
– The Krkonose mountains are a popular winter destination offering a great variety of terrain and slopes for skiing;
– Additionally, it’s a great opportunity for learn about technical skills and also about the culture country enjoying the picturesque small villages.
Despite being an introductory course, it’s important that participants handle the basic concepts of the alpine ski. In addition, having a good physical condition is a requirement too.
So, if you want to live a unique ski tour experience in the Giant mountains, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch with me. It will be my pleasure to guide you there and help you to discover such a beautiful place!
Price per person
|Group of 2||111EUR|
|Group of 3||111EUR|
|Group of 4||111EUR|
|Group of 5||111EUR|
|Group of 6||111EUR|
|Group of 7||111EUR|
|Group of 8||111EUR|
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
|Real price: 2990 CZK|