Open to everyone
- Meet every day in July and August at the Pont du Vecchio (Vecchio Bridge) at 10am and 2pm.
- Access by car from Ajaccio in 1 hour; from Cargese in 1 hour; from Porticcio in 1 hour; from Corte in 15 mins; from Ile Rousse in 1 hour 15 mins; and from Calvi in 1 hour 40 mins.
- From Corte drive towards Ajaccio. In 4km after the village of Venaco, park 700 meters before the big blue bridge on the left-hand side (little mortuary stele).
- From Ajaccio drive towards Corte/Bastia. In 3.5km after the village of Vivario, cross a big blue bridge (Pont du Verghello) and in 700 meters, park on the right-hand side (little mortuary stele).
- Make sure to bring your bathing suit, a water bottle and an energy bar. Sport or water shoes are not allowed.
- Participants need to be at least 7 years old. All children need to be accompanied by an adult.
-All participants need to know how to swim.
Especially dedicated to canyoning, Canyoning Corsica was created by Cedric and Manu, two local IFMGA-certified guides. We offer all kinds of canyoning itineraries and courses with the purpose of teaching autonomy and helping you and your group discover this stunningly beautiful island.
With our help, you'll uncover the secrets of the Corte, Ajaccio, Calvi, Sagone, Porticcio and Ile Rousse areas, including the canyons of Zoicu,Verghellu, Richiusa and Vecchio. We offer itineraries for all levels, including several kid-friendly options that are great for families.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!