We will meet in Oslo where we’ll have the equipment checked. We can do a tour in the city and get ready for the next day.
We’ll move from Oslo to Finse by train, one of the most beautiful rides in the world. Once in Finse we’ll start the trek. We’ll spend the night in tents under the starlight.
Four incredible trekking days through the Hardangervidda National Park and the Hallingskarvet. We may see some reindeers in their natural habitat. Each new day, we’ll set up our camp in a different place.
Last day of adventure. We’ll move to Finse again, where we’ll catch the train back to Oslo. We’ll spend the night in the city.
We’ll have breakfast and say good bye! End of the program.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- International flights;
- Transfer within Oslo;
- Travel and accident insurance;
- Lunches and dinners in Oslo;
- Personal equipment.
AEGM and UIMLA guide from Spain.
I'm a mountain lover since I went up to Mulhacén at the age of 14. Since then I've been to mountains all around the world, always looking for new challenges.
I like to share the love I feel for the mountains, and all what I learned out there during all these years.
Some of my credentials:
- Certified mountain guide for blind people (UNED foundation)
- Wilderness Guide (WGA, currently in process)
- Wilderness Advanced First Aid (WAFA certified)
- Member of the Spanish Association of Mountain Guides (AEGM) and member of the Union of International Mountain Leaders Association (UIMLA)
Regarding my experience, I've done ascents and trekkings in the Alps, Pyrenees, Atlas range, Andes, Himalayas and Norway. I'm originally from Granada, in Andalucía, so I know in detail the region of Sierra Nevada.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!