Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
In mountain huts with half-board meals.
- Backpack, maximum 45 l.
- Flexible Mountain Boots
- Trekking poles
- Warm clothing
- Jacket and waterproof pants
- Cap and gloves
- Sun screen and lip balm
- Front flashlight and spare batteries
- Bottle of water
The price does not include:
- Picnic / lunch
- Necessary equipment
AEGM and UIMLA guide from Spain.
I'm a mountain lover since I went up to Mulhacén at the age of 14. Since then I've been to mountains all around the world, always looking for new challenges.
I like to share the love I feel for the mountains, and all what I learned out there during all these years.
Some of my credentials:
- Certified mountain guide for blind people (UNED foundation)
- Wilderness Guide (WGA, currently in process)
- Wilderness Advanced First Aid (WAFA certified)
- Member of the Spanish Association of Mountain Guides (AEGM) and member of the Union of International Mountain Leaders Association (UIMLA)
Regarding my experience, I've done ascents and trekkings in the Alps, Pyrenees, Atlas range, Andes, Himalayas and Norway. I'm originally from Granada, in Andalucía, so I know in detail the region of Sierra Nevada.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!