The Vanoise National Park is a paradise for hikers and lovers of wide open spaces, flora and fauna. It is located between the Tarentaise and the Maurienne.
The highest point of this fantastic park is the Grande Casse (3855m). There are over 500 km of marked trails and so many opportunities for a group of friends or a family who want to stay some days, from hut to hut.
You will find below some hiking ideas. If you are interested in nice walk of several days in the Vanoise National Park, I invite you to contact me.
I like to organize a customized program according to your wishes, the time you have for this hike, the size and composition of your group and your fitness level.
- Tour of Méan Martin and Grand Roc Noir – 4 days
– Day 1 – From Bonneval-sur-Arc to Vallonbrun refuge (5h walking)
– Day 2 – From Vallonbrun refuge to Porte du Plan du Lac refuge (6:30h walking)
– Day 3 – From Porte du Plan refuge du Lac to Fond des Fours refuge (6h walking)
– Day 4 – From Fond des Fours refuge to Bonneval-sur-Arc (5:30h walking)
- Tour of Pointe de l’Echelle – 5 days
– From Nature Reserve Tuéda Plan to Peclet-Polset refuge (6 hours walking)
– From Péclet-Polset refuge to Orgère refuge (4 hours walking)
– From Porte Orgère to Plan d’Amont (5h to 7h walking depending on the chosen route)
– From Plan d’Amont to Roc de la Pêche refuge (7h walking)
– From Roc de la Pêche refuge to Repoju lodge (6:30h walking)
- The tour de la Grande Casse – 5 jours
– From Laisonnay-d’en-Bas to Col du Palet refuge (5:30h walking)
– From col du Palet refuge to La Leisse refuge (5:10h walking)
– From La Leisse refuge to Barmettes refuge (4:30h walking)
– From Barmettes refuge to Grand Bec refuge (4h walking)
– From Grand Bec refuge to Laisonnay (4:30h walking)
I invite you to contact me if this beautiful trip interests you. I’d enjoy to prepare with you a program according to your wishes.
Price per person per day
|Group of 4||650EUR|
- Guiding fee
- Transport during the trip
In refuge, in dormitories or in a room (depending on availability)
The price is an estimate and will depend on the chosen program. For kids/teenagers, the price is around 450€.