Full board accommodation during the ski trip, the lunch is taken as picnic.
REQUIRED LEVEL: The first priority is to really like skiing and discovering. It is unique place for doing it. A very good physical condition is required. The daily altitude change is between 800 and 1200 meters. But it is easy to do a lot more.
- 50 liters Backpack to carry skis,
- Hiking skis (we recommend you at least 90mm wide at the skate skis ), skins, knives, sticks,
- Ski Hiking boots, crampons (adjusted on shoes)
- Transceiver, shovel, probe,
- 1 duvet of -10 ° C
- 2 or 3 pairs of socks,
- 1 tights and windproof and waterproof Gore-Tex pants,
- 2 or 3 T-shirts breathable and 1 or 2 fleece fur (carline)
- 1 fleece jacket and a cutting wind and waterproof Gore-Tex
- 1 Bonnet and cap,
- 1 pair of warm ski gloves and 1 pair of fleece gloves,
- Thermos (isothermal gourd)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm,
- Small personal pharmacy, small toiletries,
- A camera
I have been a mountain guide since I was 25 years old. My passion for discovering the mountains of the world has led me to the four corners of the earth. Currently, I am also an instructor at the National School of Skiing and Mountaineering (ENSA).
Each year, I organize different trips. I'm in charge of each trip's organization and I'm sometimes also the guide who leads the group. It could either be me or one of my 4 guide friends, who I have been working with for years.
I have been organizing trips around the world for the past 26 years: Alaska, Antractica, Nepal, Mongolia...Over the years, I have organized trips in more than 30 countries.
In recent years I have had the opportunity to discover:
- Ski traverse in Greenland
- Ski touring in Iran, Lebanon, Mongolia, Argentina, Canada
- Climbing in the Yukon at the Lotus Flower, Jordan, Oman
- The high summits of Sichuan, Kula Kangri in Tibet, Langtang Ri in Nepal
I am currently based in Chamonix and the other 3 guides who work with me live nearby as well. If you are interested in traveling far away or discovering the Mont Blanc massif and other places in the Alps, for climbing, ski touring or ice climbing, please contact me. It will be a pleasure for me to organise a trip that meets your expectations.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!