When I am not guiding my friends and guests in the Alps (during the summer), I teach climbing in Belgium. Whether those who wish to learn the basics and those who have the desire to progress and gain some autonomy when climbing.
I usually organize two types of Indoor climbing course in Belgium
- The basic climbing techniques incorporating aspects such as:
The placement of the feet.
* Placing body under and on climbing holds.
* The balance.
* The displacement of body and pelvis.
* Turning & flagging.
- Techniques to acquire autonomy. This course geared for climbers with a level 5b / 5c of indoor climbing:
* Climbing + belay the lead climber roping.
* Installation of a hook system (2 types).
* Installation of a relay and belaying the climber below.
* Reminder – self-belaying in a problem.
* Lectures on climbing safety with questions coming out of practice climbs.
Both courses are usually offered by 5 sessions of 2 hours.
In Belgium, there are lots of places to climb together. We are choosing the place depending on its availability and your address. In Brussels, I’m used to go to Stone Age, New Rock and Terres Neuves.
The maximum group size will depend on participants’ level and the objectives fixed.
I invite you to contact me if you are interested in this Indoor climbing course to be joined by a mountain guide (IFMGA) to work out this wonderful practice.
I would be delightful to bring you the resources to reach a goal that you have already set. I guarantee a quick and high level learning.
Price per person
|Group of 2||55EUR|
|Group of 3||37EUR|
|Group of 4||28EUR|
|Group of 5||22EUR|
|Group of 6||18EUR|
- Guiding fee
In the climbing room we decide to go.
- The guiding fee is 110€ for 2 hours for a group of 6 persons. If you are more than 6 and up to 10, I will ask 10€ for every additional person.