A vast domain offering a great variety of powder skiing in Tyrol
All around Lech, the ski resorts of St Anton, Zürs, Oberlech, Zug, Stuben and St Christof, are linked by an efficient bus service. This area offers numerous possibilities for ski touring and off-piste, as well as regular and abundant snowfall throughout the winter.
The highlights of this area include the quality of the snow and skiing, the beautiful runs through imposing forests, the typical landscapes of Austrian Tyrol and the warm atmosphere of the Austrian ski villages which have turned the area into a firm favorite of dedicated off-piste skiers in the Alps.
The efficient transport system and the size of all the resorts put together make it possible to discover several valleys each day through rambling off-piste itineraries.
Optional heliskiing possible as an extra.
The highlights :
– The quality and quantity of snow, and guaranteed fluffy powder in January-February
– Skiing through beautiful forests
– Off-piste routes linking several valleys
– Very comfortable and cosy hotel, with spa and interior pool
€ 2980 / pp in shared double room (extra for single room)
– By flight : Zurich or Innsbruck airport, then bus or rental car
– By road : Zurich – Vaduz (Lichtenstein) then Arlberg pass road
Minibus for all the transfers during the whole stay.
Small backpack for the day.
**** Hotel in shared double bedrooms, half board
6 to 7 people per guide
– Off-piste skiing level: 3 out of 4
– Fitness level: 2 out of 4
– Technical mountain level: 2 out of 4
Possibility of optional heliski as extra
Number of days skiing
Number of days away
Best time of the year
January-February for the best powder
Spots of interest
Sankt Anton am Arlberg
Price per person
|Group of 6||2980EUR|
|Group of 7||2980EUR|
The price is based on double room.