If you are you looking for a professional instructor to improve your skills and technique on the rock, then you are in the right place! I invite you to a private guided climbing this summer, in one of the best rocks in the United States: the granite walls of Tahquitz Rock.
Tahquitz Rock belongs to San Jacinto Mountains. It is located in South California, in the middle of a beautiful pine forest above the small town of Idyllwild.
Its rock formations up to 1000 feet make it a very popular place for practicing traditional and multi-pitch rock climbing. On the other hand, the excellent weather conditions during summer are also a good reason of its popularity.
Here are some of the main advantages of taking this private climbing lessons with a professional guide:
- It is the fastest way to improve your technique and reach higher levels of difficulty.
- You feel safe all the time.
- You can either take individual classes or be a part of small groups, it depends on you.
- I’ll help you design a specific climbing program, according to your climbing level and the goals you are planning to achieve.
- You are able to manage your own schedule, and choose between 8-hour or 4-hour lessons.
If you want to receive private guided climbing, please get in touch with me. We can set an appointment and create a training program according to your needs. I will be happy to be your instructor in this amazing Californian climbing spot.
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
Price per person
|Group of 2||195USD|
|Group of 3||155USD|
|Group of 4||125USD|
|Group of 5||115USD|
|Group of 6||105USD|
|Group of 7||105USD|
|Group of 8||105USD|
These are the prices for half day rates (4 hours):
Tahquitz Rock (Idyllwild)