Jan, Feb, Mar, Dec
Meeting at Briançon or Oulx station. Then, we transfer to Vars-Risoul ski resort. We enjoy the day skiing in beautiful slopes. Finally, we take a transfer to our accommodation in Abriès.
Explore the region and enjoy amazing landscapes. Nights at the hotel.
Today, we have breakfast and depart to Saint Verán village. We’ll work specially on our technical skills. A great off-piste skiing day await us!
We return to Abriès at the afternoon and spend the night at the hotel.
From the ski lifts of Saint Verán, we’ll reach the Chateau Renard Peak. From this point we’ll appreciate amazing views. What is more, if the weather conditions are good we’ll reach the Traversier peak. Lastly, great descent to Fontgillarde Valley. Return to our accommodation.
We’ll have breakfast and then transfer to Ceillac ski area where we spend all day enjoying Saint Anne Lake and the Tête Girardin summit. Depart on the afternoon to home.
- Oulx, Briançon or Montdauphin Guillestre train stations.
- Hotel half board in double room.
- Depending on the group size and availability, we'll take a triple room.
- If you want a single room, we'll depend on availability and will have an extra cost of 150 € / person
- Depending on the departure dates, prices can change:
+ From 12/27/2016 to 01/01/2017 > 1 025,00 € /person
+ From 01/08/2017 to 01/13/2017 > 965,00 € /person
+ From 02/19/2017 to 02/24/2017 > 995,00 € /person
+ From 03/05/2017 to 03/10/2017 > 995,00 € /person - Departure CONFIRMED - Last places.
+ From 03/26/2017 to 03/31/2017 > 995,00 € /person
- Departure confirmed from a minimum of 5 participants.
- Breakfast and dinner are taken at the hotel's restaurant.
- Lunches are free, so participants can visit other locations to enjoy a good meal.
- The ski passes are not included (It will cost aprox. 180€)
- It is highly recommended to be well insured. During the registration, I offer an assurance via Europe Assistance.
We enjoy very much discovering and re discovering the most beautiful spots in the world, in the Ecrins mountain range but also all around the planet.
Together with the guides in the team, we will share with you unique moments and an amazing journey. From les Ecrins to Chile, from Morocco to Greenland, from Les Gorges du Verdon to Japan, from Italy to Norway… tons of destinations offering all types of mountain activities, different every season. It makes us so happy when I can share them with my friends and clients.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!