People per Guide
Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Type of Trip
Climbing in the Alps is one of the most beautiful sport in the world (if we considered that mountaineering is not a sport!).
In the most beautiful places in France and the whole world, the combination between delicacy and strength, emotions and determination, makes climbing more than a sport… It makes it a lifestyle!
It can be practiced by all people and at all levels. There are several forms:
- Climbing school: On a cliff or room. This formula allows you to discover climbing, to progress and to be independent, to test the first “rope manipulations”, to abseil for the first time, to learn how to be the leading climber, etc.
- From 1 to 12 people per guide
- Technical equipment is provided: helmets, harnesses, ropes, carabiners (limited stock).
- Suitable and safe activity from 4 years old
- The pitch climbing: climbing the high walls of several hundred meters is ruffling. We can experience it in the most beautiful cliffs of France : Les Gorges du Verdon, Presles, Cerces, etc.
- 1 to 2 people per guide.
- Activity suitable for all levels.
Feel free to contact me to discuss and plan together an output that you will really enjoy. I will be really happy to guide during your climbing in the Alps.
1.école d’escalade: 300 euros / journée pour 1 à 6 personnes + 20 euros/ personne supplémentaire. 190 euros / demi journée pour 1 à 6 personnes + 10 euros/pers. supp.
2. Grandes voies: 300 euros pour 1 à 2 personne(s). Certaines courses à caractère particulier (terrain d’aventure, altitude, etc) peuvent être tarifées spécifiquement. N’hésitez pas à vous renseigner.
Les tarifs comprennent
- L’encadrement de la course ou du stage.
- Eventuellement le prêt de matériel (dans les stocks disponibles).
Les tarifs ne comprennent pas
- L’hébergement en demi-pension en refuge, gite ou autre pour vous et le guide.
- Les remontées mécaniques (s’il y en a) pour vous et le guide.
Pour toute réservation, des arrhes vous seront demandés à hauteur de 20% de la somme totale de la prestation du guide. Ils seront versés au plus tard 30 jours avant le début du stage ou de la course. Le reste de la somme sera versé en fin de stage ou au retour de la course.
Mon assurance professionnelle couvre ma responsabilité civile sur le terrain ainsi que les frais de recherches et de secours éventuels pour moi et mes clients. Cela étant, vous devez posséder vous aussi une assurance « responsabilité civile », frais de recherche, de secours et frais médicaux pour les activités concernées.
Price per person per day
- Guiding fee
What happens if I need to cancel the trip?
If you decide to cancel, you’ll get a 100% refund (minus fees) if the cancellation is notified up to 60 days before the start of the tour, a 75% refund (minus fees) if you cancel between 59 and 30 days before the start of the tour, and a 50% refund if you cancel between 29 and 21 days before the start of the tour. If you cancel less than 21 days before the first day of the tour, you won’t receive a refund.Take into account, however, that if accommodation, flights or transfers were included in the trip you booked, then a different policy may apply as the guide will be bound by the provider’s cancellation policy.
What happens if the guide cancels the trip because of bad weather/unsuitable conditions?
If bad weather or unsuitable conditions force the guide to cancel the trip, he or she will: a) propose a similar activity at a different place where conditions are better, or b) propose to postpone the activity until a later date, or c) cancel. If you refuse option a), our cancellation policy will apply. Please note, however, that the call to cancel a trip due to bad weather can only be made by the guide (not the client).
What happens if the guide doesn’t show up or cancels for personal reasons?
If the guide cancels for reason of injury or other, you will get a 100% refund on your trip.
- Climbing school: 300€ per day for 1 to 6 people + 20€ extra per person if you are more than 6. 190€ for half day for 1 to 6 people + 10€ extra per person if you are more than 6.
- Long routes: 300€ for 1 or 2 people. Some special trips (adventure terrain, altitude, etc) can have a specific pricing. DOn't hesitate to contact me!
About the Guide
UIAGM / IFMGA High Mountain Guide
As a Belgian who moved to Grenoble in 2005, I don't get tired of living in the heart of the mountains.
Nothing tied me to the mountain... I was born on March 27th 1983 near Brussels. As many Belgian kids, I played football and judo. I wanted to practice climbing but my mother didn't want me to. "Too far!", she used to say, "you can do it when you are in college". And so I did (we have to listen to our mothers!). When I was 18, I started studying History and I joined the climbing room in Louvain-la-Neuve. Two disciplines that came into my live and stayed forever. Climbing, I did my first 5a, then 6a. I started going to cliffs in a small Belgian rock (Yvoir), my first large climb was in l'Offre at Verdon, and then my first mountain course was the unforgettable epic Snow Dome in the Ecrins.
I barely knew how to put on crampons or how to tie a knot, but I had decided to become a high mountain guide. In 2005 I finished my History studies, left Belgium and started my adventure in the mountain. Training, mountain courses, skiing... In 2007, I was a member of the National Excellence Alpinism Team of the French Alpine Club. That's when I met many people in my wavelength, a great feeling that encouraged us to go on a thousand adventures in the Alps, the Himalaya and elsewhere.
In 2009, I started studying to be a high mountain guide in the National Ski and Alpinism School at Chamonix (ENSA). My dream has come true!
I always keep dreaming of summits, edges, expeditions... There is enough to fill 10 lifes, so let's start now! Either with my friends or as your guide, the mountain is always a pleasure.
Join our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!