The Dolomites are a mountain range in Northeastern Italy. During the winter season, the whole area becomes a fantastic playground for experienced skiers.
Here are some of the reasons why love this place:
- It gives access to marvelous corridors, steep and larges slopes;
- It offers amazing lunar landscapes, very different from what we know further north;
- There is plenty of snow, so it’s ideal for powder snow lovers;
- Welcome is always fantastic and the spaghetti’s are delicious 😉
During this 7-day trip, we’ll move between Arabba, Corvara and Cortina d’Ampezzo, searching for ideal snow conditions and great slopes.
Here are some spots where I like taking my clients and friends: Pordoi corridor, the corridor (or canal) Holzer, the corridor (or canal) Joel, Val Mesdi (at 2950m) descending to Corbara, Val Setus, the Alta Badia, Val of the Fontane (Piz Boe) Glacier de la Marmolada, Cristallo and the Creste Bianche.
It is important to have a good skiing level because once you’re engaged in the corridors, the only possible outcome is the foot of the mountain!
If this beautiful Italian adventure interests you, please contact me. We can arrange a program that meets your expectations. I will be happy to guide you in this region that I love and I know well, as I have been there many times.
Price per person
- Guiding fee
- Transport to the start of the trip
Housing will be chosen according to the budget. I especially like the Sporthotel, at Arabba.