In hotels and in heated huts.
Food: In the mountains, hearty picnics. Meals in Novokuznetsk are not included.
If the group is bigger than 7 people, a second guide will be added to the program.
11 days, 9 nights (excluding flight time)
-French nationals need a passport valid at least 6 months beyond the date of return. It must include two consecutive free pages, blank.
-A VISA is required for French nationals. For other nationalities, inquire at the Consulate or Embassy. Obtaining a Russian visa takes about 3 weeks. The process for obtaining the visa is long and complicated, it must be done very early!
- 30 liters backpack (where you can carry your skis)
- Hiking skis, seal skins, knives, sticks,
- Ski touring boots,
- Harness with 1 carabiner screw,
- ARVA, shovel, probe,
- 1 duvet (comfort at -15 ° minimum)
- 2 or 3 pairs of socks
- 1 panty and trousers windproof and waterproof GoreTex type
- 2 or 3 breathable T-shirts and 1 fleece fur
- 1 fleece jacket and windproof and waterproof GoreTex jacket,
- 1 hat and a cap,
- 1 pair of warm ski gloves and 1 pair of fleece gloves,
- Thermos (thermal iso gourd),
- Headlamp with new batteries
- Glacier glasses, sunscreen and lip stick
- Small personal pharmacy, small toilet bag
- A camera
- A specialty of your region that we will have pleasure to share in the evening!
I have been a mountain guide since I was 25 years old. My passion for discovering the mountains of the world has led me to the four corners of the earth. Currently, I am also an instructor at the National School of Skiing and Mountaineering (ENSA).
Each year, I organize different trips. I'm in charge of each trip's organization and I'm sometimes also the guide who leads the group. It could either be me or one of my 4 guide friends, who I have been working with for years.
I have been organizing trips around the world for the past 26 years: Alaska, Antractica, Nepal, Mongolia...Over the years, I have organized trips in more than 30 countries.
In recent years I have had the opportunity to discover:
- Ski traverse in Greenland
- Ski touring in Iran, Lebanon, Mongolia, Argentina, Canada
- Climbing in the Yukon at the Lotus Flower, Jordan, Oman
- The high summits of Sichuan, Kula Kangri in Tibet, Langtang Ri in Nepal
I am currently based in Chamonix and the other 3 guides who work with me live nearby as well. If you are interested in traveling far away or discovering the Mont Blanc massif and other places in the Alps, for climbing, ski touring or ice climbing, please contact me. It will be a pleasure for me to organise a trip that meets your expectations.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!