Join me for a fantastic ski touring journey among the secret valleys of the Ortlès massif between Italy and Switzerland, in the area of Mount Zebru (3740 m).
I particularly enjoy going there with my friends and clients because:
– very few people go there, we have the mountains for ourselves;
– it offers awesome glaciers itineraries, great snow and very often nice weather;
– of the unique atmosphere in the Italian refuges, very welcoming and serving delicious food.
Ascending Mount Zebru could be an option during the trip.
We can leave from 3 to 6 days. The best period goes from March till May.
We will be staying in refuges like Rifugio Pizzini or Rifugio Branca.
Get in touch with me if you are interested by such adventure. We can then discuss of a program and itinerary that would match your wishes.
350€ / day to cover the guide’s fee
We will staying in refuges like:
– Rifugio Pizzini – http://goo.gl/pD2Tci
– Rifugio branca – http://goo.gl/FXfKDS
From March till May
I will take from 1 to 6 persons
Spots of interest
Some pics taken during a previous trip
Price per person
|Group of 2||175EUR|
|Group of 3||117EUR|
|Group of 4||88EUR|
|Group of 5||70EUR|
|Group of 6||58EUR|