An international flight with a departure in the late evening will take us very early to Tehran airport.
After a 6-7 hours drive, we’ll get into the small village of Chelgerd, located at the foot of the Zagros mountain range.
Our first contact with the snow can be at night.
Night at a hostel.
The 5th day we return to Chelguerd, to the hostel to organise our bags.
Indeed we leave for 3 days in autonomy at the heart of massif Zagros.
Duvet, mattress and stove will be on hand to sleep in a barn and explore the heart of the massif.
We take the way back to join Ispahan. We will leave early to enjoy the late afternoon to visit the wonders of Ispahan.
Visit Ispahan in the morning. Then, we will take a flight to Tehran in late afternoon. Night at a hotel in Tehran.
Early flight to Paris.
|02/02/2020 to 12/02/2020|
-IsPahan: in a hotel
-Chelgerd and Zagros massif: homestay, a rustic hábitat. 2 nights.
EQUIPMENT: - Backpack 50 liters to carry skis,
- Touring skis, skins, knives, sticks,
- Touring ski boots,
- Crampons (set on shoes)
- Harness with 1 carabiner,
- Transceiver, shovel, probe,
- 1 duvet (-15 ° comfort minimum) + 1 self-inflating mattress
- 2 or 3 pairs of socks,
- 1 tights and pants windproof and waterproof Gore-Tex-type,
- 2 or 3 breathable T-shirts and fleece 1,
- 1 fleece jacket and a cutting wind and waterproof Gore-Tex-type,
- 1 Bonnet and cap,
- 1 pair of warm ski gloves and 1 pair of fleece gloves,
- Thermos (isothermal gourd)
- Survival blanket,
- Headlamp with new batteries,
- Glacier sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm,
- Small personal pharmacy, small toiletries,
- A camera,
- A food specialty from your area that we will enjoy sharing the evening!
- A bowl and spoon
I have been a mountain guide since I was 25 years old. My passion for discovering the mountains of the world has led me to the four corners of the earth. Currently, I am also an instructor at the National School of Skiing and Mountaineering (ENSA).
Each year, I organize different trips. I'm in charge of each trip's organization and I'm sometimes also the guide who leads the group. It could either be me or one of my 4 guide friends, who I have been working with for years.
I have been organizing trips around the world for the past 26 years: Alaska, Antractica, Nepal, Mongolia...Over the years, I have organized trips in more than 30 countries.
In recent years I have had the opportunity to discover:
- Ski traverse in Greenland
- Ski touring in Iran, Lebanon, Mongolia, Argentina, Canada
- Climbing in the Yukon at the Lotus Flower, Jordan, Oman
- The high summits of Sichuan, Kula Kangri in Tibet, Langtang Ri in Nepal
I am currently based in Chamonix and the other 3 guides who work with me live nearby as well. If you are interested in traveling far away or discovering the Mont Blanc massif and other places in the Alps, for climbing, ski touring or ice climbing, please contact me. It will be a pleasure for me to organise a trip that meets your expectations.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!