If you are visiting the Chamonix valley this winter you cannot miss skiing at the Vallee Blanche.
The world famous Vallee Blanche needs a little introduction for having the finest off-spite runs in the Chamonix Valley. It is accessible from the top of Aiguille du Midi going over a 20km route that offers a vertical drop of about 300 meters.
The Chamonix Valley receives visitants all year round but I strongly recommend the spring season which is the best when it comes to weather conditions.
But the delight of this destination does not only rely on the altitude and good snow. There are many other highlights that makes this place unique:
- The well known starting point from the summit (Aiguille du Midi) of the 3842m high;
- The numerous glaciers that lead to the Mer de Glace or Sea of Ice;
- The Vallee Blanche and it’s 23km of snow ice and rock;
- The cableway offering perfect views of the most majestic sceneries of its natural beauties;
- Numerous options for any levels of skier;
- The best powder snow of the area.
Although there are options for any level of skiers I have planned this trip for expert skiers and split boarders with some previous backcountry, off-piste or heliskiing experience. Previous mountaineering experience is a plus but not obligatory. Good physical condition it is mandatory.
Both the cost and the dates are customized depending on the itinerary that you choose. So if you are interested in visiting the most demanded off-piste runs of the world, do not hesitate and get in contact with me. It would be my pleasure to go on this adventure with you!
Price per person
- Guiding fee
The price will totally depend on the itinerary. Contact me to discuss.