Have you chosen your next ski touring destination? Meet me this winter in Valloire, a jewel of the French Alps. Located in the Maurienne area, in the department of Savoie, Valloire is reachable from 5 different airports. Ready to join me?
Most of the skiable area in Valloire is above 2,000 m. This is a fantastic area to explore and ski on untouched powder snow – every skier’s dream! Enjoy fantastic descents in midst of a breathtaking Alpine scenery.
Valloire offers several routes and peaks to explore like:
- The Pic des Trois Evéchés north-east face (2,818 m)
- The Pic Blanc du Galibier (2,955 m)
- The Col du Goléon (2,873 m)
- The Aiguille d’Argentière (3,901 m)
- The Pointe des Cerces north face (3,097 m)
- The Grand Galibier north couloir (3,228 m)
This program can be tailored to different skill levels.
Ready for these Valloire guided ski touring days? Request your booking! Also, check out other ski touring programs with me in this area, like a Maurienne Guided Ski touring day, Val Thorens guided ski touring days, and Orelle guided ski touring days.
Price per person per day
- Guiding fee
Skill level required
Fitness level required