There is one of the unusual skitour programs in South Caucasus mountains – skitour in holy Armenia! This country is the best solution between culture, history, sport and adventure!
Why go to Armenia:
– Easy to reach: Not need a Visa for visitor from EU;
– Old history: One of the most ancient civilizations of the world, survived to our days. Country of the “Silk Road” and the oldest Christian country in the World and historical land of holy mount Ararat, 5165m.
– Different landscapes: Lot of beautiful mountains (97% of Armenia has an elevation of at least 2,000 m/6,562 ft), rocks, sleeping volcanoes, deep canyons, turbulent rivers, high plateaus, where only on a small piece of land all geographical areas ranging from deserts to eternal snows are shown.
– Taste cuisine and wine: To eat healthy, organic and delicious food as the Armenian cuisine is one of the oldest and tastiest in the world.
– And best of all – ARMENIAN HOSPITALITY! To experience the uncommon hospitality of the Armenian people! The Armenian mythology is the only one in the world having a God of Hospitality named VANATOOR. No wonder here the people may invite you into their houses to share food with you even if they don’t know you.
Day 1 Flight to Yerevan, Zvartnots airport. Transfer to hostel. Dinner at restaurant.
Day 2 Ski-tour to Mt.Ara, 2575m. Height 700m, distance 6km. Transfer to the Spitak town, 130 km.
Day 3 Ski-tour on pre summit Mt Tezhler (3101m), 1200m height, 5km. Transfer to the resort town Dilijan, 80 km.
Day 4 Transfer 150 km towards Yerevan where on the road we will stay and do ski-tour on Mt Hatis 2529m. 1000 m height and 4 hours of walking.
Day 5 Tour to Garni Pagan Temple 1th c, Stone Symphony and Geghard monastery 13th century. Transfer to resort town Jermuk, 250km.
Day 6 “Fox mountains” ski-tour on the summit 2520m
Day 7 “Fox mountains” ski-tour on the summit 2900m.
Day 8 “Fox mountains” ski-tour on the summit 2900m (different options). Visiting Monastery Noravanq 8th century, Areni wine factory, monastery Khor Virap 13th century, Yerevan (260km). Transfer to hostel.
Day 9 Transfer to Zvartnots airport. Departure flight.
Feel free to contact me for more information!
-Flights to / from Yerevan (Parakar EVN) airport;
-Unexpected preliminary evacuation cost;
-Personal expenses, alcohol;
-Cost of visa.
-All necessary transfers required for carrying out the trip;
-Accommodation according with the program hotel~hostel;
-Full board throughout the trip;
-Necessary formality (passport registration, necessary permits);
-National Park fee;
English speaking mountain guide during all the program
Privat comfortable van (size depends at group)
Full board throughout the trip:
3 meals per day (breakfast-lunch pocket-dinner)
Hotel and hostels DBL rooms according with a program
6 pax – 1190 euro/person
with more PAX getting cheaper
From 1 person