Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov
There are many different wonderful and comfortable accommodation options that be found throughout the city of Barcelona.
How to get to Montserrat?
- Get a combined return ticket in Barcelona (train + rack rail train / tren + cremallera) at the FGC Espanya station.
- Take your train: We recommend those leaving from Espanya station, line R5, at 7:36, 8:16 or 8:36 (8:16 even better!) and after 60 minutes your will arrive to Monistrol.
- Once in Monistrol, walk 2 minutes to the rack rail train (cremallera) which will take you to Montserrat in a 20 minutes trip, which besides offers you nice views.
There are other options, you might consider:
- At the above mentioned station, get your R5 line return ticket to Aeri Montserrat station.
- Once there, walk 2 minutes to the cable car, Aeri station. Buy your return ticket and enjoy a 5 minutes trip to Montserrat.
A third option is the coach departing from Sants station. It arrives a bit later than the meeting time, but if you notify me, I will wait for you 15 additional minutes. I only need to know in advance.
If you need further details please let me know it. I will try to answer you as well as I can.
Right in the heart of Catalonia, well connected with Barcelona, stands the Montserrat massif; a mountain with a big natural, cultural and spiritual significance that rises sharply to 1,236 meters from the top of St. Jeroni.
The Montserrat Mountain Guides offer the possibility to discover this fantastic mountain accompained by professional certified guides and instructors. We organize guided activities and courses of all levels.
Along with all these activities in Montserrat, we can guide you over all the natural sites of Catalonia and the Pyrenees, a region with a wide range of possibilities for trekkers, hikers, climbers, etc.
From Guies de Montserrat we promote the use of sustainable transportation (train, zipper, funicular) and the development of activities that stimulate in participants a feeling of belonging to the places he or she visits. This perception of belonging, as we work with feelings and perceptions, can perfectly be assimilated to a sense of spirituality.
Our main activities are:
Spiritual values of Nature for private, groups or companies
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!