Find here a beautiful heliskiing adventure in one of the best places of Chile: Cipreses Valley!
Cipreses Valley is located in the province of Chachapoal, more precisely in the Cipreses National Park. Is has a unique fauna and flora and is ideal for practicing nature activities.
I propose a 8-day program in which we’ll discover the spectacular Andes mountains while doing this great activity: Heliski. I bring all my knowledge and experience to make you live an unforgettable experience.
– DAY 1: Meeting at the Santiago de Chile airport. Then we’ll move to the lodge in the mountain where we spend the night.
– DAY 2 – 6: The first heliskiing day we’ll take it slowly to be acclimatize to the altitude. The next days we’ll enjoy amazing heliski routines in which we’ll appreciate the incredible landscapes that Andes’s offers.
– DAY 7: After taking our breakfast, we have the last heli ski day in the Andes. Afterwards, we take a transfer to Santiago where we spend our last night in a 5 stars hotel.
– DAY 8: Finally, we’ve breakfast in the morning and then fly back to home.
During all the trip, we’ll stay in the spectacular VIK lodge. It is really comfortable accommodation, with a great design and located in a great natural setting.
As a final point, participants should be in a good physical condition and have some prior heliski experience.
So, If you have any interest in be part of a great heliskiing week in the Cipreses valley, I invite you to contact me! It will be my pleasure to help you to discover such a beautiful place!
Price per person
|Group of 2||20000USD|
|Group of 3||20000USD|
|Group of 4||20000USD|
- Guiding fee
- All meals during trip
- Transport to the start of the trip
- Transport during the trip
- Luggage transfer during the trip
- Group equipment
- Personal equipment
- Heliski drop(s)
Santiago de Chile airport
VIK lodge and Ritz-Carlton Hotel