If you are looking for climbing courses in the UK, I have the best programs for you. I can take you to any of the best British climbing routes, like to the Scottish Highlands, the Isle of Skye, the Lake District or Snowdonia. So join me and enjoy the best climbing courses in the UK, for all levels!
I offer private courses in all aspects of summer mountaineering, climbing and hill walking. I’m also available for scrambling, navigation courses, guided rock climbing and National Governing Body qualification courses.
The courses and programs I offer are for anyone interested in scrambling, hill walking or rock climbing.
This is a list of routes and spots where I usually take my clients:
- The traverse of the Cuillin Ridge
- Easy rock climbs and classic scrambles such as North Buttress and Curved Ridge on Buachaillie Etive Mor, Afterthought Arete in the Cairngorms and Tower Ridge on Ben Nevis.
- The traverse of An Teallach, Liathach and the Aonach Eagach
- Classic scrambles such as Crib Goch, the Clogwyn Y Person Arete and Cneifon Arete in Snowdonia.
- Classic rock climbs such as Troutdale Pinnacle (S), Glass Slipper (HVS and Little Chamonix (VD) in the Lake District
- Technical rock routes like Cemetery Gates (E1), Scratch Arete (HVS) and Gogarth (E1) in North Wales.
So contact me if you are looking for the best guided climbing in the UK! We can plan a tour for one or several days. It will be my pleasure to be your guide. You can also check the 3-day hiking and climbing tour in the Cuilin in Scotland!
Price per person per day
|Group of 2||98GBP|
|Group of 3||65GBP|
|Group of 4||49GBP|
|Group of 5||39GBP|
|Group of 6||33GBP|
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment