Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
IFMGA / UIAGM Mountain Guide
I have been climbing for 23 years and instructing for over 19 years. I'm a fully qualified IFGMA Mountain Guide, full MIC and Technical Advisor for a number of local councils and other organisations.
I'm based in Edinburgh which allows me quick access to the Highlands of Scotland and the Lake District. As well as climbing across the UK, I have climbed and skied extensively throughout Europe, Scandinavia and New Zealand.
My personal highlights so far include:
- When The Wind Blows (E6) Back Bowden, Northumberland
- White Magic (VII, 7) Northern Corries, Cairngorms
- South Pillar of La Barre des Ecrins (TD, 1000m) French Alps
Some of my favourite climbs are:
- Poker Face (E1) Pavey Ark, Lake District
- Point 5 Gully (V) Ben Nevis
- North Ridge of Pollux (AD) Swiss Alps
Please get in touch with me if you want to discover the mountains of Scotland or any other around the globe !
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!