Discover the great Giant Mountains in Czech Republic. A 1-day ski touring program for all mountain lovers accompanied by Jan, a local IFMGA certified mountain guide.
Jan, Feb, Mar, Dec
The Giant Mountains are located in the northeast of Czech Republic, in the border between Czech Republic and Poland. These mountains are the highest mountain range in the country.
This area is one of the most popular winter sports center of Czech Republic. It offers a large number of comfortable ski resorts.
In this opportunity, I propose a 1-day backcountry ski tour program during while we’ll skiing the best slopes. Further we’ll have the chance to discover and appreciate all the beauty of its nature resources, such as its unique flora and fauna. We’ll start from the Pec pod Sněžkou ski resort.
– Firstly, it’s a popular winter destination with excellent ski resorts. It also offers a great terrain for practicing skiing activities;
– Due to the nature of the terrain, ski lovers can look forward to a variety of options such as slopes of different grades and cross country tracks;
– Giant mountains offers an incredible and unique nature. It lies in a National Park and were declared a UNESCO biosphere reserve. It flora and fauna, glaciers, mountain meadows, rocky ridges and beautiful valleys make this a unique place!
– Additionally, as a certified mountain guide, I bring all my mountain and skiing experience to make you live a great experience that meet you expectations.
This program is available for all those skiers and mountain lovers that want to practice their mountain skills in an ideal terrain. I recommend participants to have a good physical condition to attempt this objective.
- Guiding fee
I've been skiing and climbing since my early childhood. I graduated in 2005 from the Univerzity of Hradec Kralove with a Master degree at the Faculty of Education. Since then I worked as a history and PE teacher. I was also running an Outdoor sport's club at that time, spending plenty of time climbing, skiing etc. with my students.
In 2009, I became a full time skiing and climbing instructor.
2009 – APUL C ski instructor
2010 – APUL B ski instructor
2011 – APUL telemark and snowboard
2012 – ISIA Mark (International ski instructors association)
– MSMT climbing instructor and Mountain leader
2013 – entered the UIAGM mountain guide education
2014 – passed the UIAGM Aspirant exam.
2015 - Succeeded the UIAGM / IFMGA final exam
Spending your holiday with you would be my pleasure. Whether in winter on a ski tour (in Czech Republic or Austria) or in summer among the spectacular sandstone towers.
It will be, with no doubt, a very pleasant experience for all of us. I'm an easygoing, friendly and reliable person with a good sense for responsibility.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me !
Russian | German | English | Czech
CAHV | IVBV | UIAGM | IFMGA
Jan was knowledgeable about the history and geography of the area, the route and pace were goid for me, he helped me with my attempt to learn Czech, the weather and snow were mostly good, altogether a very enjoyable day.
4-day hut-to-hut ski traverse in the Giant Mountains, Czech Republic
Giant Mountains ski touring from west to east
Ski touring and avalanche safety course in the Giant Mountains (2 days)
Ski touring in the Giant Mountains
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.