Welcome to an amazing heliskiing and ski touring trip in North Iceland, more precisely in “The Troll Peninsula”. Its real name is Tröllaskagi and it is located between the fjords of Eyjafjörður and Skagafjörður.
The Troll Peninsula is a fantastic place for the practice of heliskiing or ski touring. And the main reason I can give you is simple: it is a remote environment full of mountains, deep valleys and many glaciers. The Kerling is the highest peak of the peninsula, reaching a height of 1.538 meters.
If that’s not enough, I have more reasons why I like to go there with you:
- Easy access to go to the area
- Very big mountains
- Skiing down to the sea
- Many possibilities and flexibility. If it’s not good in one place, we can go somewhere else
- Different levels, from super easy to hard.
- Many other possibilities in case of bad weather: visit the beer factory or other towns. Horse back riding, road trip and the hot springs
Although the amount of snow is very big during winter time, the huts and lodges are placed very close to the best ski spots. That’s why you can literally open the door and be ready for a mountaineering adventure at your feet. Only in The Troll Peninsula!
The best period for heliskiing and ski touring is from March to June. It is possible to go also from November till end of February. The difficulty level can vary depending on your own skills and experience. Equipment can be rented but the boots should be brought by yourself. I have many trips options with different duration: from 1 day tour to 4 or 6-day packages.
Here I leave some pricing options:
4-DAY TRIP AROUND THE TROLL PENINSULA
- Classic (12 skiers maximum): ISK 990.000 | € 6.971
- Semi Private (8 skiers maximum): ISK 1.140.000 | € 8.028
- Private (4 skiers maximum): ISK 1.340.000 | €9.436
6-DAY TRIP AROUND THE TROLL PENINSULA
- Classic (12 skiers maximum): ISK 1.420.000 | € 10.000
- Semi Private (8 skiers maximum): ISK 1.550.000 | € 10.915
- Private (4 skiers maximum): ISK 1.670.000 | € 11.760
DAY TOUR IN THE TROLL PENINSULA
- From March to June: ISK 143.000 per person
Contact me so I can give you more details about each expedition, booking and next departure days. Don’t forget I can plan a custom trip depending on your ski level. The Troll Peninsula is available for anyone who dare to try… I will be waiting your call!
Price per person
|Group of 2||990000ISK|
|Group of 3||990000ISK|
|Group of 4||990000ISK|
|Group of 5||990000ISK|
|Group of 6||990000ISK|
|Group of 7||990000ISK|
|Group of 8||990000ISK|
- Guiding fee
Stay in cabins
Some pricing options: