Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Dec
SUGGESTIONS: We suggest you be equipped with wide skis, 90 to 95 mm minimum under the binding and the latter equipped with touring binding and skins. With this equipment, and walking a bit, the guide will increase its range of routes and will be able to take you away where snow is even better.
- Normal ski clothes
- Skis from 90 to 95 mm minimum under the binding equipped for hiking (not required but recommended)
- Ski poles if possible with large discs
- Ski boots (Recommended rubber soles)
- Seal Skins (not required but recommended)
- Bag with air-bag system (possibility of loan if it’s required)
- AVD (possibility of loan if it’s required)
- Snow Shovel (possibility of loan if it’s necessary)
- Avalanche probe (possibility of loan if it’s necessary)
- Drink and small snack (optionally Picnic)
- Sun cream
- Photo camera
BOOKING: In case of bad weather or other, the day is not canceled unless the guide decides so. The day will be held in off-road / touring in a ski area in the region. Only the fees of the guide will be payable. After booking (deposit), the balance is paid in cash directly to the guide
Attracted by the mountains since childhood, I started with climbing and alpinism. I then discovered my passion for ski touring.
I started a Young&Sport instructor training to lead young people in the mountain, accompanied by guides. This experience inspired me to become a mountain guide, and I got certified in September 2015.
I work in a guide's office with other guides friends as Stéphane, Raphael, Christian and Jean-Luc, mountain leader.
What I love the most: make people enjoy, allow them to discover a region, laughing, everything in a safe way.
So if there's something you wish, if you dream of exploring a region or country, don't hesitate to contact me.
See you soon for new discoveries!
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!