I propose this tour to tourists coming from a different country. I know the scenery really well and I am very happy to make it discover to other people. I crafted and experience that we will be able to see quite a bit of the area to experience more nature.
Day 1 Gear check on the 21st at 10am. – The Mountain Shop Portland
– Drive to a camping location.
– Car camping option or stay at the Timberline Lodge.
– Day 2 ( July 22nd) Hike from Clear lake to Timothy lake. 5 miles 500ft. of elevation gain.
– Day 3 (July 24th) Hike back to the vehicles. Drive to Mt. Hood and do a day hike. Sleep at Hood River.
– Day 4 – they are on their own.
– Backpacking rentals : +- 50USD/person
– Transport to the beginning of the tour.
USD 1600 (group of 4 people)
Price per person
|Group of 4||400USD|