Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Dec
The prices indicated are per day. For half a day for the group the prices are:
- 1 person: 250€ / day
- 2 people: 125€ / day
- 3 people: 83€ / day
- 4 people: 63€ / day
- 5 people: 55€ / day
- 6 people: 50€ / day
- 7 people: 46€ / day
- 8 people (max): 44€ / day
For all the backcountry skiing the Guides have a radio which relays to the rescue service, and you are supplied with personal security equipment (ARVA, shovel, probe). The Guide insures you for the rescue service but you need your own personal liability insurance.
- For all reservations a booking fee of 30% is needed, which will be refunded if the Guide cancels the trip due to bad weather.
- All cancelations should be notified 24 hrs in advance, if not full payment is due.
Our office of Alpe d'Huez gathers 9 IFMGA mountain guides whose mission is to let you discover this fantastic ski domain, support you in improving your off piste / ski touring level and bring you in some of the secret spots of the Valley, where nobody goes!
Have a look to our different propositions and please get in touch with us if you wish to be guided by one of our local experts, for 1/2 day, one or several days and live an unforgettable sportive and human experience !
The IFMGA mountain guides of our team offers:
- off piste skiing tours in Glacier du Grand Sablat, La Grave-la Meije, Vaujany, Oz en oisans...
- ski touring tours in Grandes Rousses, la Grave...
- ski discovery tours
- heliksiing sessions in Grand Sablat, Pic Bayle, Glacier des Quirlies...
- ice climbing courses in Vallons de la Grave et du Diable, Vaujany...
- winter mountaineering trips in Le Râteau Ouest, Le Pic de La Grave, Le pic Bayle, Les Goulottes Fantomas et Allera-Pelatan
- snowshoeing trek
... for beginners and experienced clients.
We are looking forward meeting you !
Alexandre, Quentin, Patrick, Pascal, Olivier, Bernard, Julien, Stéphane and Florent.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!