Depending on your level, I'll propose an off-piste circuit from your resort in Les 3 Vallées. Ski freeride & freerando 1-day trip w/ a certified guide.
Depending on your level, I’ll propose an off-piste circuit from your station in Les 3 Vallées. With or without an approach walk, the off-piste skiing allows to discover pristine and wild places.
Whiteness, silence, space … many off-piste routes are waiting for you from your winter sports resorts. With or without approach march, the selected circuits in Savoie and Haute-Savoie and in l’Arc Alpin will be beyond your expectations!
Depending on your level: valleys, steep slopes, corridors … unforgettable moments.
Here are some routes that I particularly like and where I like to take my friends and clients:
– Fruit pass southwest versant – Méribel
– Combe des Avals – Courchevel
– Gebroulaz Glacier – Val Thorens
– Geay Glacier – Les Arcs
– Le Grand Col – Les Arcs
– Bellecote North face – La Plagne
– Cul du Nant Glacier- La Plagne
– Peisey by Tourne pass – Tignes
– Grande Motte North face – Tignes
– La Grande Aiguille Rousse – Val d’Isère
– Pissaillas Glacier – Val d’Isère
If you’re looking for a trip for one or more days in the area of Les 3 Vallées, in Haute Tarentaise or elsewhere in the Alps, I invite you to contact me. We will discuss a program that meets your expectations and make you spend an unforgettable time in our beautiful mountains.