Ski touring around Névache, a popular and really mythical ski destination…
Névache is a village situated in the Vallée de la Clarée, next to Briançon and Montgenèvre in France. It is a quiet and authentic village with many options, specially if you are a nature lover.
This beautiful place offers a an interesting and nice ski touring terrain with many options to choose based on the level of the group and their wishes. As well as the trip duration. There is something for everyone!
Additionally, it is home of numerous mountain lakes and peaks over 3000 meters high making a really breathtaking scenery.
Here are the highlights of this amazing ski touring adventure through Névache in the Vallée de la Clarée:
- A great ski touring terrain in a really mystical atmosphere.
- Possibility of climb some peaks and enjoy some trekking tours too.
- Accommodation in mountain huts, really cozy.
- Guide ratio 4:1
- Guiding by an IFMGA certified mountain guide with ski touring experience.
- The program duration can vary according to participants desires as well as their skiing level.
This tour in Névache is available for skiing beginners as well as slightly experience skiers. Regarding the technical level, you only need to be familiar with skiing any piste. You don’t need to have prior experience, though a little bit of it in ski touring is always helpful. Further, it is important to be in a good physical shape.
So, if you have any interest in coming to this area, you can’t miss the opportunity to live this great ski touring experience. Feel free to contact me to discuss about your desires and the options I can offer you. I will be glad to be your guide and share a great ski tour moment together. The Vallée de la Clarée and me are waiting for you!
Price per person
|Group of 4||500EUR|
- Guiding fee
In mountain huts
- The number of days can vary from 2 to 6.