Enjoy one or several days off piste skiing and/or ski touring in Alpe d’Huez and its surroundings.
Alpe d’Huez is a beautiful ski resort in the Central French Alps, with almost 250 kilometers of slopes for all levels.
The main objective of this trip is to let you enjoy the best snow of the area far from the lifts. That’s why I’ll guide you through the best spots of the region.
Besides, I’ll give you a basic training if you are a beginner or support you in passing the next level if you are a more experienced skier.
I’ll organize this trip in groups up to eight people. That will depend on the route we choose and the technical level of each client.
POSSIBLE ROUTES WE CAN EXPLORE
These are some of the places we can explore during this ski trip:
- Le Grand Sablat, Le Pic Bayle, Le Glacier des Quirlies, etc.
- The north side of Vaujany and it’s different routes.
- Les Vallons de La Meije in La Grave, Les 2 Alpes, Serre Chevalier, Montgenèvre, etc.
- Massif des Grandes Rousses, Grandes Buffles, the famous traverse of Les Rousses, le Pic de l’Etendard, etc.
- Les Enfetchores, Col et Tête du Replat, etc.
- Other routes to discover are Les Cerces, Les Ecrins, Le Queyras, among others.
Please contact me if you want to join me for one or several days in Alpe d’Huez.
On the other hand, if you are looking for another kind of activity in France, you can check this ice climbing trip in L’Oisans.
Price per person
|Group of 2||175EUR|
|Group of 3||117EUR|
|Group of 4||88EUR|
|Group of 5||75EUR|
|Group of 6||67EUR|
|Group of 7||61EUR|
|Group of 8||56EUR|
- Guiding fee
La Grave or La Meije.
For all reservations there's a booking fee of 30% which will be refunded if I have to cancel the trip due to bad weather. I can cancel or change the program due to weather conditions. However, all cancelations should be notified 24hrs in advance, if not full payment is due. Extra costs (lift passes, taxi, helicopter, restaurants, overnight stays, etc..) are your responsibility.