Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
You’ll arrive in the evening and get settled in to your hotel before having dinner and going to sleep.
You’ll set off after breakfast today to explore the Mullerthal. Your hike will take you through breathtaking scenery like gorges and pilasters. You’ll be able to choose from both a level 2 and level 3 hike.
On day three, you’ll be taken by car to your next destination, Berdorf, a different part of the Mullerthal. Here your hike will take you around caves and marshes and up to high plateaus where you can enjoy stunning views. Just like the day before, you’ll be able to choose from both a level 2 and level 3 hike.
It is a good idea to undertake some training prior to going on this trip as you'll need to be fit enough to walk for extended periods of time.
You'll also need to bring any necessary medication with you on the trip. As well as a first aid kit. You'll also need two backpacks, a small day one for use during the day and a big one to leave at the accommodation with your belongings inside.
We also suggest the following items:
- A cap, a hat, a hat or a cheich (desert)
- Sunglasses (index 3 minimum, 4 for high mountains)
- A rain cape (depending on the season)
- Breathable underwear (quick drying)
- A waterproof and breathable Goretex jacket
- A pair of gloves
- Detachable leg trousers
- Thermal tights (depending on the season)
- A swimsuit .
- Spare clothes.
- Walking socks.
- A pair of sandals.
- A pair of shoes (see section below)
- A pair of spare laces.
- A toilet bag and a bath towel.
- A gourd (or water pouch gourd, pipette)
- Wet towels type wipes.
- Toilet paper.
- A pocket knife (in the hold!).
- Some plastic bags to protect your belongings.
- A needle and thread.
- walking sticks.
- Survival blanket (reinforced model).
- Travel books.
- Disposable lenses or emergency corrective glasses.
- A headlamp and its batteries.
- A bag of dirty clothes to separate with clean linen.
- Passport (or identity card).
- Visa depending on the country.
- Carnet of vaccinations and medical indications.
- Currencies, credit card.
- Assistance and insurance contract
- Personal papers.
I am very active in the tourism industry in Ardenne and served as president of the Bastogne Tourism Office. I am the current president of Belgian Luxembourg's Tourism Federation.
I am passionate about hikes and have done numerous treks around the globe. However, the Himalayas hold a special place in my heart along with Tibetan culture.
I am the founder of Trek Adventure. Join me to discover some of the most beautiful spots in the Alps and the world!
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!