I’m pleased to invite you in my home valley and guide you for some amazing via ferrata in Mayrhofen and Zillertal close to Innsbruck.
There are lots of possibilities to climb in the area around Mayrhofen. I can propose you a few via ferrate and even some suitable for kids if you come with your family.
Here are my suggestions:
- Via ferrata Children’s, family: opened in 2015, includes classical via ferrata and high-rope elements; adventurous for kids and adults! Nice restaurant at the end of the climb and a hiking path to walk up.
- Via ferrata Huterlahner: family-friendly route with steep uphill sections and a rope bridge. Nice restaurant at the end of the climb and a hiking path to walk up.
- Via ferrata Talbach: a very new via ferrata next to the Talbach waterfall, it’s designed for beginners and children.
The first 2 ascents start at the park ground 5 minutes from Mayrhofen city. The climbs will take us about 1.5 to 2 hours.
In terms of pricing, as an indication, I ask € 360 for a group of 9 people. This price includes :
- Organisation and guiding by International certified Mountain Guide, IVBV (english speaking)
- Climbing equipment (harness, helmet, Klettersteigset)
- Clues for economic movements on rocks
- Expenses of the guide (accommodation if several days, food and taxes)
- Pictures for download
The price doesn’t include travel costs, accommodation for the group and the insurance. insurance.
Please get in touch with me if you come in the area of Innsbruck next summer and if you want to enjoy some great climbing on one or several of the via ferrata of the valley. It will be my great pleasure to let you discover the best spots of my region here in Austria.
Price per person
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
- Mountain guide's expenses