Jan, Feb, Mar, Dec
Private and Group
Meet on the first day in Copiapo, then head to Puna de Atacama where we will mountain bike and rest every day.
Spend the day biking by the Pacific Ocean, head back to Copiapo and finish trip.
High-camps for 7 nights, hotels and refuge's for all other nights.
There is neither drinking water or water for showers from Day 1 to Day 9. All the consummate water is transported in the vehicles of assistance. It is thus very precious and serves only for the daily hydration and the meals.
From December till March, the temperatures oscillate in the day between
-8 ° and 18°C. At night at 5000m, the temperature can fall below -10°C
Please bring with you:
- Warm shoes for the MTB (we advise you flat pedals except for the ardent supporters of the automatic pedal )
- Over shoes goretex for the MTB
- Warm hiking shoes (walking ascent)
- Very warm socks
- Warm tights
- Pants or overall Goretex (walking ascent)
- Several 1st and 2nd layers
- Very warm jacket (ex: R3 Patagonia)
- Down jacket
- Windstopper with hood
- Jacket of protection Goretex
- Polar cowl or cap
- Sunglasses high protection
- Skin high protective cream
I organize and lead original mountain biking adventures around the world. Join me if you are looking to have fun and challenge yourself as you explore some new places on two wheels!
I look forward to getting to know you!
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!