A one-of-a-kind tour led by one of the IFMGA-certified guides in the Peakshunter team. One day heliboarding and skiing in the Aosta Valley, making turns and searching virgin slopes in a remote area of the Alps.
Jan - Apr, Dec
Credit Card, Wire Transfer and more!
It’s my pleasure to invite skiers and snowboarders to this fantastic heliboarding day in the Aosta Valley.
We’ll access remote areas and virgin powder slopes by helicopter to then ski down untracked runs. I’ve chosen Aosta Valley since it offers the most exciting off-piste skiing in the region with adrenaline-filled glacial plateaus and steep slopes, surrounded by an unparalleled landscape.
As for the itinerary, our day starts at a previously arranged meeting point where we’ll check the equipment and have a short briefing about our heli-drops and the activities we’ll do.
After that we’ll be ready for the first of our 3 helicopter flights of the day. I’ll help you find 3 good lines to descend, taking into account the snow and weather conditions as well as the technical level of the group. Some of the spots in the Aosta Valley where we can land and ski are:
There is an optional ascent to the top of the mountains that can be done with skins. Of course it’s more rewarding when you can conquer the summits on your own strength. So if you don’t want to use the helicopter please let me know and I’ll plan a custom skiing trip for you.
Remember that skiers and snowboarders who want to join me on this tour must have prior experience and an intermediate technical level. A good fitness condition is also mandatory.
So, fill out the form and send your request now. If you’re coming to Aosta Valley next season you cannot miss this amazing full day heliboarding tour!
- Guiding fee
Not Included: Flights and Heli tax.
Research and rescue insurance with IFMGA coverage (recommended): €5 per person for 3 days. Hiring of any personal equipment (avalanche beacon, shovel, probe and ABS backpack): €25 per person.
Secure your spot with just 25% payment
48-hour free cancellation with 30-day advance booking
Giving and receiving smiles, seeing the satisfaction on the faces of our customers, seeking opportunities for growth, stimulating authenticity in personal and group relationships, in sharing mountaineering disciplines, fears, efforts, and moments of difficulty, which are part of the integrated with experiences, essential ingredients of every summit climb: these are our focus, our beliefs, and our most important results, as outdoor Professionals and as people who love the mountains and their work as Alpine Guides!
Founded in 2013 by Elis and Silvia, PEAKSHUNTER Mountain Guides is a team of IFMGA-certified Mountain Professionals and outdoor activities experts, based in the town of Aosta, not far from Courmayeur-Chamonix, on the Italian side of the Mont Blanc massif.
We live and work in the beautiful Aosta Valley region, very close to French and Swiss borders near to Geneva, Milan, and Turin international airports.
Mont Blanc, Matterhorn, Dufourspitze, Pyramide Vincent and Regina Margherita Hut, Gran Paradiso, Breithorn, Lyskamm, Castor and Pollux are only a few of several 4000 Alps summits you can climb with us: most of our team of Guides were born and grew up close to these mountains and they have explored the ascent routes several times during different seasons, with skis or crampons!
- We love our work: we plan all our trips with great commitment and deep respect for the Alpine environment, for its inhabitants, and its territories. Including local traditions in different valleys and Alpine areas.
- We love Mountain, Nature, and Outdoor activities, that we like to share with people from all around the world. We are enthusiastic to meet like-minded adventurers and share new experiences and memorable emotions with the support of our Mountain Guides.
- Safety and Risk Management are essential for us, as elements of fundamental importance during every single trip we plan and carry out with our customers: for this reason, we offer introductory courses to the different alpine disciplines (Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Ice climbing, Ski mountaineering, Freeride, Rescue Crevasse, and Avalanche) to convey awareness and responsibility to our customers.
- We offer solid Experience, with several years organizing outdoor disciplines around mountain and wild areas, in many different countries of Italy and Europe, for individuals or groups, including 7-day customer support for booking, logistics, and personal assistance for planning and reservations.
- As certified Mountain Guides, we offer training courses, to improve technical skills and to learn basic knowledge about mountaineering in the Alps, which is essential to explore and climb the Mountains safely in any situation or conditions.
- We are happy to provide customized programs for every customer's demand: our Experience is synonymous with Professionalism and Customer Care to guarantee unforgettable emotions and beautiful smiles!
Fulfill your dreams, discover breathtaking views or simply enjoy an extraordinary day: you just need to use your imagination and we will carry out your trip as you desire to live it!
Let’s plan your next mountain project together!
Hello Basically I am satisfied with the whole organization, because in the end everything worked as expected, whereby the guide had a big part in the success! Unfortunately, the information regarding equipment was unclear in advance and sometimes varied, which didn't make it any easier for a beginner like me. In general, the flow of information was rather slow, but towards the end it was sufficient and quick. In general, I would recommend that you revise the list of necessary equipment! Above all, it should be clear what the guest has to bring (with a distinction between "must" and "recommended"), what is provided by the organizer and what could be rented if necessary. Of course, this is not easy to accomplish, as the necessary equipment also depends on the conditions. Best wishes and continued success with the organization of ski trips! Martin
Great service. Above and beyond expectations. Abigail went the extra mile to make my trip happen, after hours and at very short notice. It would not have been possible without her. Highly recommended.
Silvia was fantastic in helping get everything set up, from recommending accommodations and buses to organizing the meet-up with my guide. Mateo was a great guide, found the perfect route for my experience and skill level. A truly amazing experience that I didn't think would be possible.
A very well organised trip by both parties, we will define use again for future trips 🙂
Had a blast with Elis from Peakshunter. We enjoyed the climbing quite a bit, and Elis was kind and helpful, and the views at Albard di Bard were amazing! We had never done multi pitch climbing before and he made it a really fun time for us.
1+ day Freeride skiing in the Aosta Valley
Freeride skiing day trips in Passo Tonale, Adamello Range
Livigno-Lombardia freeride skiing day
Courmayeur Guided Backcountry Skiing trips
Cervinia Ski, Backcountry skiing from Breuil Cervinia
Heliskiing day in the Aosta Valley (2 Flights, 2 Runs)
Off Piste Ski in Courmayeur and La Thuile - Aosta Valley
Off-piste skiing day in Courmayeur, Aosta Valley
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.