Choose your favourite route in Scotland and leave for one or more days of climbing and scrambling with Euan, IFMGA certified mountain guide.
There are many routes in Scotland for great days out. In fact, we can find similar terrains than in the Alps.
I have made a list of some routes that include rock climbing and scrambling. Besides, I focused on routes where we can keep moving for a long time using our hands and feet. I tried to avoid the stop/start property of rock climbing.
The following are my proposed options:
– North Buttress, Curved Ridge or Crowberry Ridge on the Buachaille Etive Mor.
– Ledge Route, Castle Ridge, Tower Ridge, Northeast Buttress or Observatory Ridge on Ben Nevis.
– Traverse of the Cobbler and The Southeast Ridge
– Afterthought Arete and Pygmy Ridge at Northern Cairngorms.
These routes are apt for all enthusiast hill walkers, rock climbers or scramblers. Of course I can tailor the trip to meet the level of the participants.
Do you want to experience rock climbing / scrambling in Scotland? Then please contact me and let’s discuss about what you would like to do and learn. I will be happy to guide you in these beautiful mountains which I know so well. Another option for hiking in Scotland is the Cuillin!
IFMGA / UIAGM Mountain Guide
I have been climbing for 23 years and instructing for over 19 years. I'm a fully qualified IFGMA Mountain Guide, full MIC and Technical Advisor for a number of local councils and other organisations.
I'm based in Edinburgh which allows me quick access to the Highlands of Scotland and the Lake District. As well as climbing across the UK, I have climbed and skied extensively throughout Europe, Scandinavia and New Zealand.
My personal highlights so far include:
- When The Wind Blows (E6) Back Bowden, Northumberland
- White Magic (VII, 7) Northern Corries, Cairngorms
- South Pillar of La Barre des Ecrins (TD, 1000m) French Alps
Some of my favourite climbs are:
- Poker Face (E1) Pavey Ark, Lake District
- Point 5 Gully (V) Ben Nevis
- North Ridge of Pollux (AD) Swiss Alps
Please get in touch with me if you want to discover the mountains of Scotland or any other around the globe !
Euan was great and I would recommend him to others.
Group of 1
|GBP 240 each|
Group of 2
|GBP 130 each|
Group of 3
|GBP 78 each|
Group of 4
|GBP 60 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
- Guiding fee