An unforgettable 8-day heliskiing program at Gressoney is waiting for you. Join us!
Our heliski week in Gressoney, on the south side of the Monte Rosa, is a big proposal we are proud to offer. Many skiers still think that Gressoney is the end of the world. However, those how know the area say it is the gateway to the ski paradise.
The area where we’ll land our helicopter and enjoy amazing ski runs goes from the Matterhorn to the Monte Rosa southeast side. It has more than 20 places where we can land and around 60 ski descents.
In the Monte Rosa everybody will find the perfect terrain and a unique experience, independently of snow, avalanche and weather conditions. Talking about that, the best conditions to spend an ideal heliskiing week are found from December till early March.
Ideally, we work with a group of 4 guests per guide. That way we can offer the safety and flexibility you deserve. Every minute of your experience is vital to us.
All participants need an excellent off piste skiing level in all snow conditions. In addition, it’s also mandatory a strong fitness level to cope skiing off-piste up to 7,000 vertical meters per day. As for group bookings, we can take care individually of the skills and technical level of each participant.
Regarding the accommodation during the trip, let us recommend 3 hotels (***) of the area.
- The Dufour Hotel is close to the ski lifts of Gressoney (Punta Jolanda) and offers luxury rooms, suites and a spa area. All the rooms have TV, telephone, bathroom and some of them a private Jacuzzi. The hotel’s restaurant serves excellent Italian cuisine.
- The Nordend Hotel is located in Staffal (a 5-minute walk from the ski lifts). It also has a spa area and modern rooms with TV, telephone and bathroom. The nearby restaurant da Giovanni serves excellent Italian meals.
- Hotel de Gletscher is near the cable cars as well. It has 12 nice double rooms with private bathroom and TV. Furthermore, there is a spa, with a Turkish bath, a Finnish sauna and a Kneipp bath. The breakfast buffet provides the necessary energy for the skiing days.
So, if you have more questions or are ready to book your place, please fill out the form and get in touch with me!
Getting to Gressoney and meeting at 5.30 PM in the hotel. Welcome meeting with the guide, preview of the program for the next days, material check and afterwards dinner.
|Day 2 to 7|
Every day (depending on snow, weather and avalanche conditions) there is a new opportunity for heliski. In case of bad weather we will go off-piste skiing. We can also add some extra heli drops if the group wants.
After the last skiing day you’ll return the rented equipment.
After breakfast, you’ll travel back home.
Price per person
|Group of 4||2030EUR|
- Guiding fee
- Half-board meals during trip
- Group equipment
- Heliski drop(s)
In Hotel Dufour, Hotel Nordend or Hotel de Gletscher.
Heliski week Gressoney Monte Rosa
- Additional helicopter flights in a group of 4 participants: between €112,50 and €187,50 per person and per flight, depending on the landing site.
- The price also includes: 2 heli drops, flight taxes for the included flights, heliski option for additional flights, ABS backpack and safety equipment (avalanche transceiver, probe and shuffle) for the week and special renting prices for ski and snowboard. Depending on the date you come to Gressoney, the price can also include a 6-day ski pass (ask us).
- The price does not include: lunch, drinks, ski pass for Monte Rosa ski resort and any transfer if it is necessary.
- We always recommend trip cancellation insurance, baggage insurance as well as travel and accident insurance.