Come and enjoy a heliskiing trip that involves 2 flights and 2 runs in the incredible Aosta valley in the Italian Alps with one of our IFMGA certified guides.
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr
* Enjoy a full day of heliskiing in the beautiful Aosta Valley in Italy.
* Experience 2 flights and 2 runs on the fantastic slopes.
* See the beauty of the valley and the Italian Alps from the helicopter deck.
During this full day trip in the Aosta valley, you will get to enjoy 2 flights and 2 runs. Each one will be unique and will depend on several factors. Those factors range from weather conditions and snow conditions to your skill level and personal preferences. But you can rest assured that no matter which run you ended up choosing, you will have the time of your life.
Some examples of where you can ski on this trip include the following.
Surrounded by some of the best scenery in the entire Alps mountain range, the Aosta valley is full of boundless beauty. Thus accentuating what will already be an exceptional experience. This trip will take you through snow blanketed forests, glacial plateaus, smooth slopes and steep couloirs. And not only will you get to ski through that varied terrain, you will also get to gaze upon it from above, on the deck of a helicopter.
It is important that participants on this trip are in good physical condition and have prior off-piste experience.
A great way to spend a day, this heliskiing trip in the Aosta valley will give you all you can handle. If you wish to experience it for yourself, all you have to do is send us a request.
We also offer a heliskiing weekend trip on Monte Rosa as well.
- Guiding fee
Not Included: Flights and Heli tax. The price of flights will depend on the itinerary you end up doing, which will be decided based on your experience and conditions.
Avalanche safety equipment, including probe/shovel/beacon/ABS backpack can be rented for 25 Euros.
Giving and receiving smiles, seeing the satisfaction on the faces of our customers, seeking opportunities for growth, stimulating authenticity in personal and group relationships, in sharing mountaineering disciplines, fears, efforts, and moments of difficulty, which are part of the integrated with experiences, essential ingredients of every summit climb: these are our focus, our beliefs, and our most important results, as outdoor Professionals and as people who love the mountains and their work as Alpine Guides!
Founded in 2013 by Elis and Silvia, PEAKSHUNTER Mountain Guides is a team of IFMGA-certified Mountain Professionals and outdoor activities experts, based in the town of Aosta, not far from Courmayeur-Chamonix, on the Italian side of the Mont Blanc massif.
We live and work in the beautiful Aosta Valley region, very close to French and Swiss borders near to Geneva, Milan, and Turin international airports.
Mont Blanc, Matterhorn, Dufourspitze, Pyramide Vincent and Regina Margherita Hut, Gran Paradiso, Breithorn, Lyskamm, Castor and Pollux are only a few of several 4000 Alps summits you can climb with us: most of our team of Guides were born and grew up close to these mountains and they have explored the ascent routes several times during different seasons, with skis or crampons!
- We love our work: we plan all our trips with great commitment and deep respect for the Alpine environment, for its inhabitants, and its territories. Including local traditions in different valleys and Alpine areas.
- We love Mountain, Nature, and Outdoor activities, that we like to share with people from all around the world. We are enthusiastic to meet like-minded adventurers and share new experiences and memorable emotions with the support of our Mountain Guides.
- Safety and Risk Management are essential for us, as elements of fundamental importance during every single trip we plan and carry out with our customers: for this reason, we offer introductory courses to the different alpine disciplines (Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Ice climbing, Ski mountaineering, Freeride, Rescue Crevasse, and Avalanche) to convey awareness and responsibility to our customers.
- We offer solid Experience, with several years organizing outdoor disciplines around mountain and wild areas, in many different countries of Italy and Europe, for individuals or groups, including 7-day customer support for booking, logistics, and personal assistance for planning and reservations.
- As certified Mountain Guides, we offer training courses, to improve technical skills and to learn basic knowledge about mountaineering in the Alps, which is essential to explore and climb the Mountains safely in any situation or conditions.
- We are happy to provide customized programs for every customer's demand: our Experience is synonymous with Professionalism and Customer Care to guarantee unforgettable emotions and beautiful smiles!
Fulfill your dreams, discover breathtaking views or simply enjoy an extraordinary day: you just need to use your imagination and we will carry out your trip as you desire to live it!
Let’s plan your next mountain project together!
Hi, good service from explore share and peaks hunter, only some miscommunication on 2 or 3 days program, due to bad communication between you both. The guide was OK, friendly although non very experienced in the practice of pédagogie and communication, especially before couloir des Goûter s, there can be better briefing on security and also in general on the whole expedition. But he can grow by learning some coaching lessons. We did not do the final ascension due to bad weather, a proposal and financial compensation for 2nd attempt would have been welcome.6/10.can do better.
Claudio is a great guide. He was careful to select objectives that matched our ability, and showed us a great time in beautiful Valpelline. Bravo.
Rolando was a great guide, super nice person... what else?
Great experience all over. The guides Rolando, Ellis and Claudio were very professional and nice. I always felt safe and the route was amazing. Good food and lodging also.
Although the weather wasn't the best on the day of our backcountry skiing trip, it was still the highlight of our stay in Courmayeur. Alberto was very helpful and overall an excellent guide. We highly recommend Alberto for any one in need of a backcountry skiing guide in Courmayeur.
1+ day Freeride skiing in the Alta Valtellina Ski Area in Lombardy
1+ day Ski touring on Pisgana and Pisganino glaciers (Mount Adamello)
1+ day Freeride skiing on Passo del Tonale (Tonale Pass), Lombardy
3 days Heliskiing from Prato Nevoso (Mondole) in the Alps, near Turin
Ski touring in Maira Valley, 5 day roundtrip from Turin
1+ day Ski touring in Espace San Bernardo: La Rosiere, La Thuile
1+ day Freeride skiing in Espace San Bernardo: La Rosiere, La Thuile
1+ day Freeride skiing in Gressoney (Monte Rosa)
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.