Come and enjoy a heliskiing trip that involves 2 flights and 2 runs in the incredible Aosta valley in the Italian Alps with one of our IFMGA certified guides.
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr
During this full day trip in the Aosta valley, you will get to enjoy 2 flights and 2 runs. Each one will be unique and will depend on several factors. Those factors range from weather conditions and snow conditions to your skill level and personal preferences. But you can rest assured that no matter which run you ended up choosing, you will have the time of your life.
Some examples of where you can ski on this trip include the following.
Surrounded by some of the best scenery in the entire Alps mountain range, the Aosta valley is full of boundless beauty. Thus accentuating what will already be an exceptional experience. This trip will take you through snow blanketed forests, glacial plateaus, smooth slopes and steep couloirs. And not only will you get to ski through that varied terrain, you will also get to gaze upon it from above, on the deck of a helicopter.
It is important that participants on this trip are in good physical condition and have prior off-piste experience.
A great way to spend a day, this heliskiing trip in the Aosta valley will give you all you can handle. If you wish to experience it for yourself, all you have to do is send us a request.
We also offer a heliskiing weekend trip on Monte Rosa as well.
- Guiding fee
Not Included: Flights and Heli tax. The price of flights will depend on the itinerary you end up doing, which will be decided based on your experience and conditions.
Avalanche safety equipment, including probe/shovel/beacon/ABS backpack can be rented for 25 Euros.
There are several comfortable accommodation options in the Aosta valley that we would be happy to recommend to you.
Participants should bring the following items with them: avalanche safety equipment, skis, bindings and poles, ski boots, helmet, harness, lanyard, screw carabiner, water bottle or thermos, energy bards, sunscreen, lip balm, camera, wool cap or beanie, buff, ski socks, turtleneck, ski gloves, insulating garment, ski goggles, mountaineering sunglasses, ski pants with tights, down jacket and breathable t-shirt.
The meeting point will be depend on chosen location.
Giving and receiving smiles, seeing the satisfaction on the faces of our customers, seeking opportunities for growth, stimulating authenticity in personal and group relationships, in sharing mountaineering disciplines, fears, efforts, and moments of difficulty, which are part of the integrated with experiences, essential ingredients of every summit climb: these are our focus, our beliefs, and our most important results, as outdoor Professionals and as people who love the mountains and their work as Alpine Guides!
Founded in 2013 by Elis and Silvia, PEAKSHUNTER Mountain Guides is a team of IFMGA-certified Mountain Professionals and outdoor activities experts, based in the town of Aosta, not far from Courmayeur-Chamonix, on the Italian side of the Mont Blanc massif.
We live and work in the beautiful Aosta Valley region, very close to French and Swiss borders near to Geneva, Milan, and Turin international airports.
Mont Blanc, Matterhorn, Dufourspitze, Pyramide Vincent and Regina Margherita Hut, Gran Paradiso, Breithorn, Lyskamm, Castor and Pollux are only a few of several 4000 Alps summits you can climb with us: most of our team of Guides were born and grew up close to these mountains and they have explored the ascent routes several times during different seasons, with skis or crampons!
- We love our work: we plan all our trips with great commitment and deep respect for the Alpine environment, for its inhabitants, and its territories. Including local traditions in different valleys and Alpine areas.
- We love Mountain, Nature, and Outdoor activities, that we like to share with people from all around the world. We are enthusiastic to meet like-minded adventurers and share new experiences and memorable emotions with the support of our Mountain Guides.
- Safety and Risk Management are essential for us, as elements of fundamental importance during every single trip we plan and carry out with our customers: for this reason, we offer introductory courses to the different alpine disciplines (Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Ice climbing, Ski mountaineering, Freeride, Rescue Crevasse, and Avalanche) to convey awareness and responsibility to our customers.
- We offer solid Experience, with several years organizing outdoor disciplines around mountain and wild areas, in many different countries of Italy and Europe, for individuals or groups, including 7-day customer support for booking, logistics, and personal assistance for planning and reservations.
- As certified Mountain Guides, we offer training courses, to improve technical skills and to learn basic knowledge about mountaineering in the Alps, which is essential to explore and climb the Mountains safely in any situation or conditions.
- We are happy to provide customized programs for every customer's demand: our Experience is synonymous with Professionalism and Customer Care to guarantee unforgettable emotions and beautiful smiles!
Fulfill your dreams, discover breathtaking views or simply enjoy an extraordinary day: you just need to use your imagination and we will carry out your trip as you desire to live it!
Let’s plan your next mountain project together!
Italian | French | English
While it was not a great snow year, the helicopter experience and our guide Paolo in particular were phenomenal. Would recommend Paolo to absolutely anyone.
The traveller did not leave a comment.
Great place to start off-pist without anybody. Elis Martis was super patient. Thank you.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.