Chile… another unique place where I like to bring my friends and clients for some incredible skiing.
Based in a confortable lodge in the heart of Patagonia, one hour driving from Santiago, we will leave every day with the helicopter to discover a new area, some new slopes… where nobody goes and where the snow is the best.
I particularly enjoy skiing in Chile because…
– it’s a very good opportunity to go skiing when all the europeans go to the beach…;
– the winter there is mild with pleasant temperatures (15-20° at the lodge);
– we have very easily access to fantastic powder snow;
– we can enjoy different skiing terrains;
– the food and the wine are incredible, the people are very warm and welcoming…the quality of life is unique!;
– we can enjoy hot natural bath / springs;
– we end up in the middle of nowhere, where nobody goes…
The organisation of the trip can be very flexible and adapted based on everyone’s wishes and ski level.
Please get in touch with me if you are interested by this incredible ski experience! I will be delighted to guide you there and share with you some of my secret spots in the Chilean Andes!
9.680€ / person (excl. flight to Santiago)
7 hours per group (included in the package)
Some equipment can be borrowed at the lodge (ARVA, ABS, Skis…).
July & August
The trip lasts for 8 days. We will ski 6 days. It is possible to make it longer for the ones who would like to spend few days visiting the country.
We can find terrains for all levels.
8 persons, 2 groups of 4
Spots of interest
Price per person
|Group of 2||9680EUR|
|Group of 3||9680EUR|
|Group of 4||9680EUR|
|Group of 5||9680EUR|
|Group of 6||9680EUR|
|Group of 7||9680EUR|
|Group of 8||9680EUR|