Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Dec
Boutique hotel 100 meters away from the helicopter DZ.
Simple but very nice and authentic.
Very good Italian food.
Accommodation in double bedrooms - Single room supplement
ADDITIONAL DROP OFF
It's possible to make an additional drop off on the Valgrisenche on the second day - Price: 700 € for a group of 1 to 4 people + 1 guide
TO TAKE WITH YOU
- Classic off-piste skiing (+ Bonnet, warm gloves, sunglasses, ski goggles, ...)
- Skis equipped with touring bindings + sealskins and knives if you decide to hike during the program
- Replacement clothing for the evening at the hotel (minimum expected, you will have to carry it in your backpack)
- Water bottle or thermos of tea
UIAGM/IFMGA Mountain Guide
- The passion of virgin areas -
Climbing, mountaineering, trekking, off-piste skiing, ski touring, heliskiing, I have used all the resources available in the mountain to explore the Alps in France, Italy, Switzerland, and also Nepal, Peru and Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Alaska, Canada, Kenya, Tanzania, Morocco and Turkey, Norway, Greenland and Spitsbergen…
Currently, with the enthusiasm of being a guide, I traverse the world’s mountains and I share my passion with those whom I call “clients” but after many years of common adventures have become my friends.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!