I am happy to offer you a unique heliskiing day in the Aosta Valley, which includes 3 flights with 3 wonderful runs!
I have planned this 1-day program for those who love off-piste skiing. Moreover, it’s a perfect option for you to live an absolutely unconventional emotion in the mountains. Heliskiing in the Aosta Valley is an experience you cannot miss!
I’d like to guide you through the Aosta Valley because:
- This region has the most exciting off-piste runs;
- While you ski you’ll enjoy a perfect landscape;
- We can ski though glacial plateaus as well as steep slopes. The Aosta Valley has something for everyone!
We will meet at 8:30 AM at the ticket office of the previously arranged location. Here we’ll have the checking of equipment and a short briefing about the itinerary of the day.
We then start with the adventure! The program includes 1 short heli drop and 2 long ones. We will search the 3 perfect lines to descend, according to weather and snow conditions. We can choose among Cervinia, Mont Blanc, Courmayeur, Monte Rosa, Valgrisenche or La Thuile.
Of course you always have the option of skinning up the top of the mountains without using the helicopter. It’s even more rewarding when you can conquer the summits on your own strength! You can ask me for this optional skiing adventure through the contact form.
This program runs from December till April and I can lead a group of 4 participants maximum. Remember that this kind of activity involves some previous experience and an intermediate technical level. Besides that, it’s necessary to have a good physical condition.
For further information or if you want to book your place for next departures, please contact me. I will answer as soon as I can so we can discuss your own wishes and expectations about this heliskiing trip in the Aosta Valley!
Price per person
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
To be confirmed once you contact me.
- Research and rescue insurance with IFMGA coverage (recommended): €5 per person for 3 days. Hiring of any personal equipment (avalanche beacon, shovel, probe and ABS backpack): €25 per person.
- The mountain guide’s expenses (lifts, transfers and meals) are not included in the price and must be covered by participants.
- Fees for lift facilities or transfers are subject to changes established and applied by they respective owners, without any liability attributable to the mountain guide.
- The guide reserves the right to change any route or activity program based on conditions (weather / accessibility) and participants’ fitness level.