Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Private and Group
We will meet at the OMV gas station Calea Turzii, Cluj-Napoca. Departure is at 8 o'clock
Duration: 6 hours
Distance: about 10 km
Elevation Difference: +/- 500 m
Level of Difficult: Easy to Intermediate
You need to bring:
- mountain boots with grip and waterproof sole
- spare footwear to wear after the tour (will be left in the car)
- walking sticks - (optional but very useful)
- t-shirt / synthetic shirt
- thick blouse (polar) in the backpack
- wind jacket / rain
- front lantern
- mountain pants (quick-drying material)
- sun protection 15-30 SPF + rain bag backpack
- water bottle 2 liters,
- perseonal medicines
- food for the trek (sandwich, canned food, energizing sticks, dried fruits, nuts/hazelnuts, etc)
We are a mountain guide agency focused on guiding across the wonderful trails of Romania. In Zaiko Adventures, we love helping our participants to discover the natural beauty of this country in especially designed programs.
From camping trips for children and families to mountain lessons, hikes and guided tours, we offer a wide variety of programs with all kinds of activities. Naturally, all of them will be under the supervision of the certified mountain guides in our team.
If you follow us on our adventures, you will be able to climb the mountains of Romania and contemplate landscapes that you have rarely seen. Or, if you prefer, you can get away from the crowds and relax in a peaceful natural environment. Choose the most suitable program for you from our selection below!
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!