Located above the Van hamlet, the Salanfe region is a true paradise. Dominated by the imposing chain of the Dents du Midi, the lake reflects the geological richness of the region.
An easy hike that leads directly the hiker into the mineral world of the mountain.
Variations: access can also be done by the Pas d’Encel and Susanfe hut and by the Emaney pass.
There are many ascent opportunities around Lake Salanfe such as Haute Cime, the Luisin, Golette pass…
I invite you to contact me if you are in the area and want to escape for a day to a magical and marvelous place! I’d be happy to take you there.
Here are other hiking options:
– Lake Tannay: isolated from the world (Chablais)
– Réchy valley: a haven of peace (Valais central)
– Rochers-de-Naye: Lake Geneva dizziness (Alpes vaudoises)
– Lake Blanc: progress in front of the Mont Blanc (Haute Savoie)
– Dent d’Oche (Chablais / Haute Savoie)
– Cornettes de Bise (Chablais / Haute Savoie)
Price per person
|The price will be divided by the number of participants.|